Illegal street racing

well, in the Automotive Bolehland..nothing is illegal until you are caught.....

to me cant say police didt do their job, once they rush all of them lari like gila..then clear for a while all come back..till when police must folow them..24hours?

btw agree wit fstrader.. they no place to enjoy..sepang??? RM200 for da fee not include petrol and etc ... me also cant afford haiya not include if da car breakdown..towing somemore :biggrin::biggrin:

hope batu 3@nilai speedway to be built somewhere in kl@selangor :hmmmm::hmmmm:

to me cant say police didt do their job, once they rush all of them lari like gila..then clear for a while all come back..till when police must folow them..24hours?

These days, I don't have very much faith that the police are dependable. My neighbor's house was repeatedly broken into (they are away). You can actually see the farkers being bold and brazen by parking their motorbikes in front of the gate and jumping the fence in broad daylight. This went on daily for a week.

You try dialing 999....the line is always engaged or it disconnect. They gave us a direct dispatcher number and our calls always get bounced around and no one seem interested to respond. When they do respond, it's something like 45 minutes later and the thieves are long gone.

For one farking week this circus went on. Several times I actually drove out and headed straight to the police station to raise the alarm. Everytime, the idiot manning the counter will tell me they patch a call to a patrol car. Everytime the patrol car arrives 40 minutes later.

There was a time not long ago when the Ipoh CPO actually made an assurance that their response time is not more than 15 minutes. That's just all a big load of BS.

What I often see the cops being very good is ambushing drivers with roadblocks and issuing summons. Maybe there's more profit in duit kopi.

But when you call in a real break & enter incident, no cops will respond in a timely manner.

I suppose the incident with the breakin is not much different with the rempits at Jln Kuala Kangsar. Both are repeat incidents happening at predictable intervals. But when cops who are suppose to fight crime adopt the attitude "Biarkan-lah. Bila saya kejar dia lari. Apa guna ?" , what else can we say when the cops themselves have excuses.

yes its dangerous but nothing beats the adrenalin of road/street racing, love'em... oh yes, and i love to see rempits in action, they've got big balls man, sorry - just from another point of view.

our cops - i love'em too... they are cool..

Last edited:
thanks guys, i think everyone in here in a way agrees about SIC charging too darn expensive hence putting more on public roads, racing illegally, well who doesnt anyway..some times must let go steam once awhile but to be charge RM 200 buck for SIC is not steam, thats vapour coming out fm our wallets :stupid:

on B3, pkns said demolish it cos it creates gangsterism and hooligasm and make way to build more homes..and nobody take care of the administrative of b3...if they dont open tender, how in the world will ppl know..correct??

The illegality of street racing has been growing day by day. It's scary to imagine it.
I hope the authority could put a stop to it, permanently.

Which brings me to the proposed small track at Bukit Jalil. Wasnt that supposed to be completed by Aug this year (which was 2 months back)? What happened to it?

dunno.. no funds i think... ground breaking ceremony oso 3 times.. pecah until berkecai still no work started.. rumour has it.. main con hasn't been paid to start work...

Bump:
thanks guys, i think everyone in here in a way agrees about SIC charging too darn expensive hence putting more on public roads, racing illegally, well who doesnt anyway..some times must let go steam once awhile but to be charge RM 200 buck for SIC is not steam, thats vapour coming out fm our wallets :stupid:

on B3, pkns said demolish it cos it creates gangsterism and hooligasm and make way to build more homes..and nobody take care of the administrative of b3...if they dont open tender, how in the world will ppl know..correct??

FS: let's go clear some space in kepong..we make it pai kia strip!

Bump: don't ask me who or how, but some society are wealthy enough to spend coffee to black booters to look d other way... hence, the rampant drag sessions on streets...

Bump: don't ask me who or how, but some society are wealthy enough to spend coffee to black booters to look d other way... hence, the rampant drag sessions on streets...

hmmm good idea eh... can organise one off drag strip in kepong :biggrin:

where to begin eh? :hmmmm:

fuck la.. .when u guys go kepong and gather there.. this fred sure jadi kepala hantu and bring u go c china girls....:mad::mad::mad::mad: dat time no drag.. jes strip!wbahahahah

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom