how to ....................

evo7 Gta?....ultimate poser car to get laid by unsespecting chick who thinks its a fast car...get get exhaust and sqv stupid blowof to get a blowjob...youre more like the bangbus anyway.

lol.......i really nothing to say Cek Pit

get a blowoff sound to get a blowjob.........lol

Bro,
My humble opinion is to upgrade the whole breathing system for Evo as well as the exhaust system, this will slightly increase the horses to 300HP.

Careful on the pedal as its running on auto tranny, best way is still to convert it to manual.

IF..in any way u plan to buy it...DONT...get an Evo6 or Evo7 Manual...the small amount difference that u top up is worth it...

Cheers!!

hard_tuner said:
well.....JIYS ..i think u make a slight mistake ,the GTa have the same power with the evo..thats why it call evo 7 GTA, got the same system as well ( ACD and AYC),
you mention 250hp is the mitsubishi airtrek turbo, smaller turbo and different ecu unit.... the only different with the evo and evo gta is manual and tiptronic...:)

auto gear box will have watered down the power by quite a bit. so he is technically correct. they may have the same power on engine but on wheel, its a different story.

well ..thank for everyone giving me different suggestion here....its not that i dont want to buy a manual instead of auto...its just that the traffic jam here making me nuts...u should know how bad when anyone of you caught in the traffice especially with ppl modified the clutch with twin plate or single plate because ive tried it....my leg nearly got me cramp......:)

oo
thanks a lot hard_tuner for correct me ^^
thanks! ^^ now i understand liao~

no hard feeling guys, just want to make things clear here.....okie into modification part, lets talk about shock absorber, HKS and TEIN which brand and why

Shocks basically u b4 u go for the brand u should know what u want.. hard.. soft.. what kind of setup b4 going for the brand.. and for ur GTA i suggest if u want to modify or change the ECU.. go for ECUTEK from links.. its a direct flash upgrade for ur oem ecu... so all the safety features would still be there....

but the thing i luv about TEIN is their control unit in the cockpit that allows u to adjust ur height with a push of a button.not sure wat the unit is called.forgot.

I think its call tein electronic damper control.. something like that can't remember

something like that.:_:

btw,if u wana touch 300hp like that..u still can use the stock turbine.the stock turbine has alot of potential.

well basically im going into tein, the street use, plus the electronic hard and soft, with the turbo im going to upgrade with the evo 7 because evo7 and 7.5 got a bit different with the turbine is the housing maybe i just change the housing , im thingking just putting a plug and play computer such as microtech (mt2) plus 4 more injector , using the rx-7 injector, only control air and fuel, what do you think guys , exhaust dunno yet:)

about the injectors..i dont think u need to change it yet.coz ur stock ones surely would be supplying enuf fuel.even after changing the turbine housing.

exhaust?apex!:_:

well just for the save side, thats what i used before, rims 17 or 18 inch ?im thinking 18 inch ,tyre 18, 235, 40 with volk racing rim ( te37 model) ,what the price , will it look nice

With Ecutek u dun even need 2 change ur ECU.. its the same original ECU with the flash upgraded.. if not u could go power power FC.. microtech isn't a direct replacement man..

Top Bottom