How to Boost Your Car's Horsepower

saadi123

Jun 5, 2009
Karachi
carz4mod.blogspot.com
Car enthusiasts are often more eager to improve gas mileage and keep maintenance costs low than to maximize performance hence choosing for the economy which
is quite natural. That means most cars are born with the equivalent of a stuffy nose. Below are the ways to increase horsepower

1. Upgrade to a free-flow aftermarket air filter.
* Buy a free-flow air filter that best fits your car.
* Open hood. Locate the air filter housing. which is the long pipe connecting the engine to a
square, plastic box.... READ MORE AT http://carz4mod.blogspot.com

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
remove all rubbish inside ur car...
driver keep fit...
dont fetch anyone else...
remove air conditioning system...
remove power steering system...

all the above is quite cost efficient, improve ur car horsepower and improve ur gas mileage...

turbolover

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2005
Get the fat chick next to you out from your passenger seat.Put one thin beatiful ah lian next to you.That's called weight reduction.Pick up increases, mood also increase.hehe.
On a serious note just turn off your air con for night driving.feel a whee bit more power and no extra cost.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, I just installed a piggyback ECU KKT 32 compact on my MG3 with K20 plug coil. There're 3 modes for you to play: Normal Mode (Mode-1), Anti-lag Mode (Mode-2) and Launch Mode (Mode-3)

My car already modified with MaxRacing Air Intake, extractor and resonator plus muffler.

So when I switch to Mode-2 which can pop and bang during 4,000rpm, I will feel a little chocking, something like the fuel didn't come very smooth and causing
"coughing"on my car. I understand that during anti-lag...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience