NRG Boost gauge review??

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
Hi Bros,

I'm looking into buying a boost gauge for my ride but defi is way out of my budget. I understand that there's a brand called NRG and I'm curious about the accuracy of it. Any bros use this brand?? Any reviews on the accuracy of it?

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
Don't mind me asking ah bro, ur frens been using abt how long? And also did they use the oil temp oil press n water temp?? Because another alternative I'm considering is m7 Japan. But of course the pricing is abit on the high side =)

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
I'm driving a Mitsubishi lancer cs3... Gg to install my turbo setup dis week so sourcing for a reliable gauge. So juz spent a big hole in my pocket, cant afford defi now hehe

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
apexi el2 is reasonably priced wat..

ken_junyi

Jan 19, 2011
singapore
Yup bro.. I agree on that. But prob is apexi has Ceased operations for a number of years already. Should the sensor be faulty, dunno where to buy la haha....

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
i bought an apexi el2 5-6years ago, sold it to a fren..he's still using it and no complaint so far..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Blardy hell.....Either they have fact to proof the cars they sell really belonged to all teachers.....or they are downright blardy liars.....

CANGGIH MOTOR ENTERPRISE SDN BHD - PRO Niaga Store on Mudah.my

I wonder what is next?? Car owners previously female virgins??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience