Hmmm,what's this?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Kenet

May 2, 2005
I was wondering what this thing is because i don't have it anymore after i fitted the engine into my kancil. Thanks in advance.

Kenet

May 2, 2005
Heheh,look at the red circle...sorry.

Kenet

May 2, 2005
Whhoooaa...! Really? But why didn't the mechanic pasang that thing? Forgot ah? :confused:

Kenet

May 2, 2005
ALTAIR SR20 said:
just ask him maybe he relocate that thing,but i remind u that thing is must for injection car!!!!
No,it wasn't relocated anywhere else because i have it with me here when i picked up the old engine! Man,how the hell did he miss that one...? Any symptoms without the filter that i should know about?

ALTAIR SR20

Dec 13, 2004
JALIL HEIGHT
Visit site
Kenet said:
No,it wasn't relocated anywhere else because i have it with me here when i picked up the old engine! Man,how the hell did he miss that one...? Any symptoms without the filter that i should know about?
if ur injector cloged it will sound like boxer eng.so beter save then sorry rite?tomorrow go and ask your mech pasang for u,better get a new one!

Kenet

May 2, 2005
Alrite. Tomorrow i'll ask the mech. Thanks mate.

...still can't believe he didn't pasang it. The thing so big what...

Kopi

500 RPM
May 18, 2004
Cheras
Visit site
Buy a new one... the filter u have in ur hands could've been dirty already. That is a wear and tear part.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to stick boost gauge on dashboard? i'm using double sided tape but due to heat and stress from the pull of the hose, it fell off. any idea what to use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience