Genneva Gold - Who kena and what is you views on this?

kcng

500 RPM
Jun 24, 2008
Selangor
kcng1983.blogspot.com
Genneva Gold.

What say you all?

If the returns is too good to be true, it is too good to be true.

Sigh.
When will malaysians learn?
:bawling::bawling:

Last edited:

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
It seems that they are paying out to the investors, for now....
I dont know if there's anyone who doesnt get paid from the investment so I dont have much comment, moreover a judgement.

Since its counterpart in Singapore was also raided and frozen, there's gonna be something fishy. It might not be harmful to the investors but I do not brush off the possibility of it going illegal against some laws in Malaysia or Singapore

wuzzles

Known Member
Dec 1, 2003
-deleted-

Last edited:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Spend RM2k-15k for night classes and after done, do part time after working hours. This will be 100% safe and the return is unlimited. Better than any investment. But most people will not be able to do this because of lazy.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
BNM should have done their homework before they raid, right?
Company may be legitimate, but may have faulted some BNM rulings? Not sure....wait and see...

ae92 corolla

Known Member
Aug 22, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hi guys im one of the investors... Return was good and there is no element of fraud since im holding to the gold bars... Tested for its purity and all are in good condition...

It was not like the old Bestino which case are still ongoing (these guys collect deposit from customer without any security)....

With the current increasing cost of living, we thought this is a good investment, but our hope was short lived by BNM....

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Hi guys im one of the investors... Return was good and there is no element of fraud since im holding to the gold bars... Tested for its purity and all are in good condition...

It was not like the old Bestino which case are still ongoing (these guys collect deposit from customer without any security)....

With the current increasing cost of living, we thought this is a good investment, but our hope was short lived by BNM....

You can claim it is not a fraud after this case close and your money is back. And not to forget the price you pay for the gold bar.

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007

Bro, investment in gold is a safe investment, but it cannot give you good or high return. Please check the daily gold price from newspaper, then you got the answer. furthermore, only bank can collect cash from public. Singapore investors started to complain because the co defaults the interest payment. why? because investors started to wake up liao and less business, not enough covers to cover the holes. but Malaysian still in your dream. i guarantee they will cabut in one day. According to BNM, the total investment is RM5B. Crazy.....

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

As far as I know they have no license to collect $$$ from you, so they sold the gold to you as if trading with you, but still will pay you interest on the amount invested. BNM maybe still warrant this as illegal because they pay interest....my 2 sen

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Two things in life could kill you. One, woman one is enough. Two, greed one is too much.

FVel

500 RPM
Feb 5, 2007
Bloody ponzi scheme is what it is.

With their promised double digit returns with an effective compounding rate of +20%, there's no legit bank in the world currently able to offer or sustain these level of payouts. More to the point, institutional investors do not get involved in these no matter how 'good' the promised rate of return. You look at their clientele and its always the retirees, students, grandmas, and whatnot. How is it that finanical moguls like the Vincent Tans, Teh Hong Piow etc, are not all clambering aboard. Doesn't that tell you something or at least ring alarm bells ?

For what its worth, the raids were jointly and in tamdem by BNM and the Singapore Monetary Authority within their respective jurisdictions. Even if you think BNM is staffed by a bunch of inepts and motivated by corruption (which I think is a bunch of BS propagated by Genevve themselves), that still does not rule out the raids by SMA, which is an organization that oversees some of the strongest banks in Asia, eg. OCBC, UOB, DBS etc.

Holding a piece of gold given to you as a cash equivalent means didley squat and there's no commercial logic for trading cash for a piece of commodity when liquid cash is always king. You have to convert the gold to cash and the truth of the matter is if trade that gold today you get discounted and won't recoup on any short-term holdings. This is not a case of you buying gold on the low, and holding it over the longterm as an investment hedge. I think people are getting duped into thinking they are having an illusion of a collateral when really they will take a hit if they decide to recoup that collateral.

Listen folks, real money don't grow on trees and don't get made so easily. Don't be so goddamn naive.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
IN anything we do, MR.EFFORT will always come in. There is no such thing as sit down and wait for the money to come in. No pain, no gain. Still need to work hard for something that will eventually benefit our hardwork.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
IN anything we do, MR.EFFORT will always come in. There is no such thing as sit down and wait for the money to come in. No pain, no gain. Still need to work hard for something that will eventually benefit our hardwork.
Not unless you are already loaded, then the money just keep coming in...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Not unless you are already loaded, then the money just keep coming in...
Those are usually already rewarded with their effort...:top:
Born rich how nice is the other way of money keep coming in :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i had a hunch, touched one wire that goes to the fuel pump and that wire felt kinda panas.

what could be the main cause? had a mech the fuel pump changed and did not supervise the installation, which i usually wud rather do myself.

was afraid it could melt something under there (external fuel pump).
and does it have something to do with the car dies every 5 minutes of idle?

gotta get pics later.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience