Hit n run

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
What car are you driving and how serious is the accident? If just scratch a little bit, no point for chasing so long. If serious one, can go to his house and ask for a fair deal. Discuss with him and his family member. If really hancur one, more than RM5k, maybe can get a deal from ah long. hahaha
If you still don't know what to do, go to hardware shop and spend RM8-12 for a can of paint removal..... :secruity:

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Its just a minor scratch. But I have to remove my car's sidestep. Its not the accident that really matters, its him cos acting like coward made me pissed. Nvm la let me just use some old tricks, putting Hacks on the window maybe. :D

re_fc3s

Apr 28, 2005
Any accident needs to be reported within 24 hours if both of you are able to walk away healthy. Police will be considerate if you are in a coma though. :cool:

Back to the story. Rule of thumb, if the both of your agree to settle instead of bringing it to the station, you must always have it in writing. and a signature The very least exhange IC particular and car and have the guilty partner say he admits of fault and agree to pay X amount. This is important since i don't think you did this cause ppl can pay you on the spot and still go and report the damage and get his money's worth to repair his damage.

So even if you do this, the guilty party can go to the police station to make a report on you and you don't know this thinking everthing settle. The police will get the statement down and u don't come in to report your end, the police can make a verdict and he can use that report to claim from your insurance. But they will take within 3-5 days to track you for your statement. This is when that piece of paper will help alot.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello bros n siss,

as the title of the thread sez which size do i need to replace my old belting. im gonna thrash the AC compressor and need belt alot shorter

any suggestion?
just dont ask why im throwing away the compressor. :)

edit: this is for 4g92 engine... aka ploton 1.6 literrrrr.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience