Hit n run

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
This may sound funny, but I just wanna ask. My car has been hit (and run) in March (6 months already :p), can I still report it to the p0lice (now). Not to claim insurance la, just hoping that the culprit will get in trouble when renewing his roadtax, got a bad record, or anything bad will happen to him. Hehe. That day I just report to my college security (it happened in my college). The security said that they have link with the police (whatever la) but i'm not so confident.

I just found out who hit my car few days after the incident. I still have the copy of my report to the college. Can I?

Tazz

Known Member
Apr 24, 2005
KL
Wah.....6 months?? consider half year already lo. Our Malaysian Police officer dunno will accept or not, but u know Malaysian Police officer la?? I think the wont bother la....

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Thats why laa... Recently I'm getting really pissed when I see that guy walk on campus. Like he didn't do anything wrong. Or maybe I should hit his car, pancit the tyre, or drop a piano on his car. :biggrin:

squall_leonheart

Aug 5, 2005
Japan
get a piece of paper and jot down,`I KNOW WHAT U DID LAST RAYA`,then slip it on the wiper....thehehehe,
my opinion is,just go the police station and do some report,pay the fee and then bring the report(copy@photostat)to the guy,ask the guy to pay back your lost or you will make his life more missearable.ask nice ly,you can squeeze some money from him....good luck

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
Actually I have confronted him before. He said that he will pay but until now he haven't contacted me. Last time I block his car... then he said he will pay later. Damn la that guy. Then the other time I saw his car, I tailgate him until he's really pissed. He sound me but I scold him back. What a coward. Maybe I should put his details here (I got the plate number, IC, roadtax no, etc) and hope that if anyone see him, just bang his car with a lorry. Ha ha

muheez_17

Known Member
Jan 20, 2005
No la...... No need to post it all here and embarrase the guy. You know who he is and you can just do what squall said ( not the part about "i know what you did last raya" :D). The best thing is to go to the police station and ask them how they can help you.

You cannot report the accident as it has been more than 6 months. Normally you have to make a report within 24 hours ( i think ). Good luck mate....

boosook

Known Member
Jul 14, 2005
Shah Alam
hey there..if the police doesnt wanna help u then u make a new report under 'tak bayar hutang' or something like that la...can wan onot ah??..

arrowhead

Aug 20, 2004
Damansara/PJ
call him out to talk like a man la, if he still doesnt want to pay, try to us the "report police" skill on him ( althought i think 6 mth is considered stale ). what i would do is, ask him to give me a date when will he pay back for the damages or not ... balas jasa baiknya.. LOL

partyJOE

2,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
police report on this issue is really a waste of time...
1. it has been 6MONTHS!!!!..
2. u were not there when the accident happens(he can deny the whole thg)...
3. u just listening 2 sum1 who saw the accident(will he be your witness in court)...
i wonder if the police will take yr report at the first place...
gud luck...

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
partyJOE said:
police report on this issue is really a waste of time...
1. it has been 6MONTHS!!!!..
2. u were not there when the accident happens(he can deny the whole thg)...
3. u just listening 2 sum1 who saw the accident(will he be your witness in court)...
i wonder if the police will take yr report at the first place...
gud luck...
He admit that it was his fault, but now act like shit. I got all his information. And I'm not plan to sue him, just wanna make sure his life is miserable. :D

skyhawkheng

500 RPM
May 6, 2005
puchong,setapak
My parents both are police officer, wat i know from them is if u wan to make a report for so long time ago, u will kena a saman. But u can try to talk to the policeman and give them a reason,if they accept then maybe no need to saman lo. :smile:

squall_leonheart

Aug 5, 2005
Japan
just ask him nicely for the last time,maybe 80% of the damage/pay 2 times whatever.....win win solution maa...if he still act like shit.....just give him the sheet....ahaks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all, i'm planning on to retrofit my Perdana V6 headlamps but it seems that I need to remove my bumper to get the headlights out...anyone here familiar with removing a PV6 bumper? Thanks...:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience