Guys...What do u prefer??HID or Halogen Bulbs??Should JPJ Ban HID??

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
I AM USING 4300K HID .....
THAT MEAN 4300K ALSO CANT USE ......?
I SEE THE NEWS PAPER 2DAY , SAMAN UP TO RM200.........
THEN I HAVE TO CHANGE BACK 2 HALOGEN BULB .....:sleep:
which newspaper..??:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com

xin

500 RPM
Nov 4, 2004
HID is really a good alternative to halogen and brighter. But problem is there is stupid drivers that would install the aftermarket ones and never bothered to even align it or maybe they are too stupid to understand that the HID can be aligned. Did not care about other drivers. Even those cars that came wit oem HID also blinding if the stupid driver never bother to align it after it offsets or its autolevelling position is out. And JPJ should provide a clear guideline.

Reborn

Known Member
Nov 4, 2007
Not to be sound offending but i feel annoying when cars with HID behind me during traffic jam. It kinda blinds me.

Imagine if every car installed with HID then it is the time we need to wear sun glasses when we travel at night time le.

[email protected]

Jun 3, 2006
u all say HID too bride n blank u all eyes ......
this to all ppl who using HID in myvi , jazz , vios ...etc...the headlamp is crystal type lar .....:mad:
if 4300k is ok ,like harrier , estima wish .. but there using 6000k(white) & 8000k(blue) , n no adjust property , me also cannot tahan la.......:mad:

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
actually, the govt should not ban HID bcoz its brighter enough if compare to normal halogen...it's for safety purpose!.........

i oso not yet align my headlamps yet after installing HID...mine 1 is quite high i think so........sorry all out there...! heheh

[email protected]

Jun 3, 2006
yaya , like my old car , the h/lamp so blur , use halogen like no light at all..
then i chance to hid , now the govt say wan to band , dont know wat there think ......chance back to halogen more easy to get accident .!! cant see the road ..:mad:

csl

1,000 RPM
Aug 22, 2005
Malysia
Actually, most HID conversion kit is not suitable to put on the ori non hid light. That's why so 'eye blinding'. And some after market light also did the same thing, which bypass the standard spec and make the product just for more profit. I dare to say those light can even stun a tiger which is trying to attack you.

All cars are designed to provide certain level of safety. The original lights are bright enough, even proton car or kancil. You have to know few things, if you change the bulbs to cheap bulbs, sure not bright enough. If your lamp already old and the lamp cover become blur or too yellowish or change to non ori lamp, you will have the same results. The earthing system (for old car) also effect a bit. If not bright enough, can straight go to the root cause. Putting a HID conversion kit to your car will only blind your opposite drivers or the car in front of you. Kindly please check with the shop if there is any paper that certify the kit won't blind peoples' eyes.

Please don't use safety as an excuse. In stead, selfish is the reason. My car come with ori HID light. And compare to another car with halogen, it is way left behind if driving at night while raining. Those 5000k-12000k bulbs are just a joke if taking about safety.

The real safety starts from visiting an optical shop and check your eyes 1st before even think about changing a bulb.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Actually, most HID conversion kit is not suitable to put on the ori non hid light. That's why so 'eye blinding'. And some after market light also did the same thing, which bypass the standard spec and make the product just for more profit. I dare to say those light can even stun a tiger which is trying to attack you.

All cars are designed to provide certain level of safety. The original lights are bright enough, even proton car or kancil. You have to know few things, if you change the bulbs to cheap bulbs, sure not bright enough. If your lamp already old and the lamp cover become blur or too yellowish or change to non ori lamp, you will have the same results. The earthing system (for old car) also effect a bit. If not bright enough, can straight go to the root cause. Putting a HID conversion kit to your car will only blind your opposite drivers or the car in front of you. Kindly please check with the shop if there is any paper that certify the kit won't blind peoples' eyes.

Please don't use safety as an excuse. In stead, selfish is the reason. My car come with ori HID light. And compare to another car with halogen, it is way left behind if driving at night while raining. Those 5000k-12000k bulbs are just a joke if taking about safety.

The real safety starts from visiting an optical shop and check your eyes 1st before even think about changing a bulb.
50-50 only.....

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
if they cant detect if its Hid.. THEN ITS OK.. use yellow temp colors.. n most el cheapo Hid in the marked doesnt come with a Glare shield.. if u align it lower oso.. no use.. it will lighted on the top oso.. thats whats causing the blinding of oncoming vehicles..

simplycomplexed

Known Member
Jun 28, 2007
redorzero.blogspot.com
being pulled over will make me lose approximately 10 precious mins of my life (and possibly 50 bucks of my cash) so i'd rather stick with whatever my headies came with.

baby_jap_wawa

2,000 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
police always have road blocks to catch people using HID. my question is, what rule and act does the police have to catch people using HID. i don't think they can enforce akta modifikasi kereta because only jpj can do that right? police only can catch for traffic offences and not things related to car modification eg installation of hid right? do correct me.. thx.. :)

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
police always have road blocks to catch people using HID. my question is, what rule and act does the police have to catch people using HID. i don't think they can enforce akta modifikasi kereta because only jpj can do that right? police only can catch for traffic offences and not things related to car modification eg installation of hid right? do correct me.. thx.. :)
mayb u can try arguing that with the police officers and let us know the result...:biggrin:

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
mayb u can try arguing that with the police officers and let us know the result...:biggrin:
hahahaha....u wan ppl die meh...ahahahaha...:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

just can says, they do got rights to saman u for mod ur car....

jojo9984

5,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
well..usually when got road blocks, i wil use hi beam(halogen).depends on ur luck actually whether they wil stop u or not...i've been doin that since their HID crackdowns..so far stil safe..

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
i can only say those "blindly" hate HID are sore loser. u can find tons of them in AW.

laichong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2004
Kepong
Visit site
we just cant simply blame ppl on using HID... its a New Innovation for more safety in night driving... just only those idiots who doesnt care to re-align their lamp make others suffered..

and i saw many ppl using Halogen bulb also make us blind when their headlamp shoot just right on your face...

and Govt just simply banned a product without analysing its features and how usefull it is.. i really got nothing to say... Boleh Land everything "Tak Boleh"...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just got a shipment of ONR and some samples of other OPT products directly in from the US.

I have been using ONR for some time and thought it was fantastic. Couldn't wait to try out all of the other products. Tried out the Optimum Polish II, Optimum Finish, Opti-Seal, Optimum Car Wax and Optimum Instant Detailer.

Before. As is usual with a white car, lots of baked in dirt and stains...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience