Guys...What do u prefer??HID or Halogen Bulbs??Should JPJ Ban HID??

jojo9984

5,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
guys...anyone would like to comment on HID or Halogen bulbs???

WHY USE HID??HAVE A LOOK BELOW:

Halogen Output

White HID Output

Blue HID Output

Purple HID Output

kob3bryant

Known Member
Dec 3, 2005
actually if 4300k of HID to me still accpetable.but still,how do i argue with roadblock officer when they block me?this is the main concern why i have yet to get myself a set

JtuneD

5,000 RPM
Apr 2, 2004
State Of Trance
Visit site
In Taiwan, if u want to fit HID to ur vehicle, u need to sent ur car for inspection for the proper light adjustment & fit the Rules & Regulation! Once u pass it...u can install HID on ur car with no worries with the enforcement!!! I wonder why Malaysia don't want to set this rules...haiz!!!!:stupid: :mad:

antaras

Known Member
Aug 30, 2004
KL
Visit site
dude... this thing had been discussed so many times. Kinda bored of it already... Everyone knows HID is better than halogen. PERIOD.

but anyway, slightly off-topic here... I really hate it when they use those doctored images of different light output on thier packaging/ads. Come on, is it that hard to take actual photos of before and after the HID conversion? If you want, I can make that halogen image just as bright or brighter than those HID. sigh...

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
never know hid blue and purple looks pretty too.
i prefer hid white but make sure u properly tune and align the light so it wont flash opposite car drivers.
damm hate those car with HID and yet it flash up so high macam using using the high light.

deaconsx

Okamizu
Dec 6, 2003
JB - SG
www.okamizu.net
Today, 7th Dec 2007, SinChew newspaper, HID officially banned.

I don't see this press release in other major newspapers. Any idea?

They should make it compulsory to go for inspection if you want to install HID. Those HID without glare shields are causing HIDs to be banned! :banghead:

Maxx

2,000 RPM
Feb 17, 2005
PD-Putrajaya-KL
www.zerotohundred.com
i wonder what happen if using retrofit hid projector and got tahan by officers..
and they wanna have a look at the headlamp..
hmm..

mengz

500 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
alot of HID conversion kit users don't understand the importance of glare shield. to them, glare = bright which is wrong.

i DIY-ed my own glare shield which does not glare oncoming cars or the cars infront and the beam pattern is so much better than without glare shield.

i cannot imagine myself going back to halogen after using HID. so to all HID users, please be responsible if not all of us will suffer bcoz of a few blacksheeps.

deaconsx

Okamizu
Dec 6, 2003
JB - SG
www.okamizu.net
Mine also have glare shield, but HID is now banned no matter with or without glare shield, white or yellow. How can we protest? Another peaceful gathering? :hmmmm:

jojo9984

5,000 RPM
Dec 19, 2004
hi guys...police had road block right after jalan duta toll...damn..they were havin crackdown on HIDs...haha..luckily mine got hi halogen beam...i use Hi beam...managed to get thru...

hoxy

Known Member
Oct 8, 2007
SIGH! This is a very bad news for fellow HID users. :banghead: :mad:

this is a good news for me since i use halogen and i hate people using HID, the light is so bright, shining to my rear mirror and side mirror, lose focus on the road too much often i end up driving slightly off my lane.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
i'm using Halogen oso kena la....damn it...but lucky, they dunno how to write the saman....hahahaha...lai, Catch Me If You(Polise) Can...hahahaha...i'm using 2300k & 3000K yellow bulb ma....hahahaha...DIGI ma...ahahaha..wong ma...ahahahaha....they dun even know wat shld charge me...ahahahaha...damn sohai...

ahem**...just wondering, HID is 1 of the most energy saving, more brighter, safety....bla bla bla.....
i see no any harm on it, just dunno why the ass brained pig dunno how to appreciate it......why huh...??

LuKa

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2005
Kedah
i oso dunno what to say.. if want to use it.. better buy/change to 4300k series.. at least its still yellow..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i tried to install new ignition key for my car at Brothers Kelana jaya. the initial position of the ignition key hole is like normal car (like "I" if seen from driver seat). those people in brothers install it so it become like "-" and ergonomically is does't seem right to me. i bring back the car to them but they said it was properly install. do they right or i just have been cheated there?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience