got trouble on S-AFCll

cicakho

Jun 25, 2005
kuching
hi,my car is nissan sentra b14 with GA-15DE engine.i wanna install the s-afc,but there is no wiring map for the car.where can i get the wiring map for the ecu and sensor number??i have ask the tan chong,but they said its business secret,cant give me.wtf!!!!!!and apexi till now havent reply me.so,any ine can help me?

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
If Apexi did not list your engine code in their wiring diagram manual, then you need to visit a workshop who has a competent wireman sifu.

What they do is, the wireman will check your ECU wiring one by one to find out which is TPS, which is RPM , etc, etc.

It will take time because they have to go through the ECU wirings.

I know of 2 workshop in Sunway who can do this service.

Ask around and I think you will find out who they are.

vladimir

500 RPM
Jan 5, 2006
Joeker said:
If Apexi did not list your engine code in their wiring diagram manual, then you need to visit a workshop who has a competent wireman sifu.

What they do is, the wireman will check your ECU wiring one by one to find out which is TPS, which is RPM , etc, etc.

It will take time because they have to go through the ECU wirings.

I know of 2 workshop in Sunway who can do this service.

Ask around and I think you will find out who they are.
yup i agree with u~ it takes time around 3-4 hrs just to tune ur thingy~ safc II not an easy task~ ehheheh

last time i pass to a technician to do ... not mistaken they use a mini sort of like laptop style to check some my cables and so on .. and comes out all jap leh? heheheh how come ah? i was confuse akekeke... :shocked:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

alloooz bros...

need some help...how to determine whether the engine is leaking or not...my engine got some oil stain on it.the mechanic said that maybe the engine is leaking...thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience