Radiator got oil mix wit the coolant?

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Why is my radiator got mixture of oil wit water? I did flush the radiator n fill it back wit water and flush it again the next day. The result still the same. I wan to know where is the oil leak in and wat is the negative thing will happen?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
there might be leakage between gasket or engine oil gallery/water jacket...hence the mix of oil and water in the radiator.

Negative thing? For worse case, water contaminate the engine oil, the oil in the engine will loose its lubricating property...

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Why is my radiator got mixture of oil wit water? I did flush the radiator n fill it back wit water and flush it again the next day. The result still the same. I wan to know where is the oil leak in and wat is the negative thing will happen?
Check your engine oil see got water or not? It will turn milky if there is water.
Already replied by bro. Danz in other thread....Get it checked by a mechanic. Suspect burnt head gasket if oil leaking into water...

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
I check on my dip stick already not water mark or milky thing on the stick..

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
should b using normal gasket... haiz lot of problem in the list need to repair n check....
1. engine mounting
2. absorbed
3. all the bushes.
4. power steering rack.
5. radiator oil leak.
6. etc

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
should b using normal gasket... haiz lot of problem in the list need to repair n check....
1. engine mounting
2. absorbed
3. all the bushes.
4. power steering rack.
5. radiator oil leak.
6. etc
bro will help u on the budget
1. engine mounting - rm45-55 per pc
2. absorbed - go straight for adjustable hotbits, tein, gab, etc....2nd hand also can. look in mudah.my
3. all the bushes. change the important ones 1st, lower arm (rm150 per pc 555 brand), tie rod end Rm60 per pc, 555 or ori proton.
4. power steering rack. - can recond but not sure how much.
5. radiator oil leak. - get this fixed 1st but make sure u dun bring to your mech where u service your bimmer.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
bro will help u on the budget
1. engine mounting - rm45-55 per pc
2. absorbed - go straight for adjustable hotbits, tein, gab, etc....2nd hand also can. look in mudah.my
3. all the bushes. change the important ones 1st, lower arm (rm150 per pc 555 brand), tie rod end Rm60 per pc, 555 or ori proton.
4. power steering rack. - can recond but not sure how much.
5. radiator oil leak. - get this fixed 1st but make sure u dun bring to your mech where u service your bimmer.
I got my 555 tie rod end at RM60 per pair woh!:driver:

wsonny

Known Member
May 21, 2005
Ampang
Danz, beside adjustable i prefer use back normal setup coz i need a comfort ride. I scare later the car too stiff setup on highway i like taking a boat ride

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
head gasket kong liao...

most probably head bent also...need to do top engine overhaul...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We can’t be faulted if the only reference ‘Austria’ and ‘motorsports’ brings to mind is the Formula One races held at the now-defunct A1-Ring but a tuner in the birthplace of Adolf Hitler has waved their wands on the Nissan GT-R and conjured up a respectable performance and styling kit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience