goodyear vs silverstone

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
kimex la bro, malaysia boleh !
yoko's are dam sticky at a cost...expensive and easily wear out (coz stick to the ground alot mar) but after only 2K ???? maybe your allignment out
between silverstone and kimex, i was recommended kimex by foreman, about the same price but performs way better

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
kimex??well this new...never heard dis before...where did u buy it??cost for 195/55/15??thinking of changing to bigger size tyre so dat can get comfort and less noise on malaysian road.... :)

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
Just to share my experience.

My sumitomo htrz 2 tires wore out damn quickly compared to my bridgestone my01. Less than a year and my sumitomos are at 30% or less now i think.

-storm-

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
i recommend michelin tyres lo...... just change all my goodyear to michelin, very satisfy now :_:
Now all running on 4 michelin!!! Use to have Two Goodyear, noisy till i tak tahan change all to mechelin :tongwink:

amrancharger

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2006
-storm- said:
i recommend michelin tyres lo...... just change all my goodyear to michelin, very satisfy now :_:
Now all running on 4 michelin!!! Use to have Two Goodyear, noisy till i tak tahan change all to mechelin :tongwink:

so how much does it cost u??er...after 6 months can u post about yr tyres condition to c whether its really dat good.new tyres always good...silent...good grip...after da thread wear out then onli u know how good is dat tyres.... :shades_smile:

-storm-

Known Member
Aug 26, 2006
amrancharger said:
so how much does it cost u??er...after 6 months can u post about yr tyres condition to c whether its really dat good.new tyres always good...silent...good grip...after da thread wear out then onli u know how good is dat tyres.... :shades_smile:

Rm125 for one tyre 13inch....keke bargain with the fella!!! I can give u the feed back now! :_: My front tyres was michelin and back was Goodyear!!! Drove about 5 month found that my car very noisy, so when to check and mec told me back tyres not so good, so change to michelin lo he recommend one, front goes to back then install new ones infront. The 5 month old michelin still in very good condition even after 4 trips to Genting! Tyre screeching all the way up, hehe bad habit but tyres still ok la, not bad!

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
advan nouva ad07.

NeoG

Known Member
May 30, 2006
heard the the SliverStone Synergy M5 is very good.....izit true like advertisment say? i using 195-50-15....any sifu can advice on it? i no racing type of person, i just drive point A to Point B daily. anyone can give any advice?

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Now now now... recently a lot of people know that how much I been running my words about how good Optimum products are BUT I believe not all of us willing to spend money on something you called a "DAILY MODE OF TRANSPORT". I came across many people I know who, MOST not willing to spend over RM50 for a bottle of wax/sealant. Kinda disappointing but true. Some say just a car or a transport... some say I rather take the money to buy other stuff and just a clean car will do, don't know & don't...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience