Good spray shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defi

Anyone can recommend me a good place to spray my car ?

Please help. Thank you fellas. :)

call Heng.. 0192120875 .. tell him Bryan introduced u..

His shop is jes rite opposite the Sunway College Medan Makan ...

BCSP - Berjaya Car Spray Painting...

Originally posted by BLaCkHoWLiNG@Aug 7 2004, 07:42 PM

i go to this shop too.... :blink: :D

ah heng. a nice fella.

Originally posted by jay_zonx+Aug 8 2004, 02:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jay_zonx @ Aug 8 2004, 02:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BLaCkHoWLiNG@Aug 7 2004, 07:42 PM

i go to this shop too.... :blink: :D

ah heng. a nice fella. [/b][/quote]
price apa macam?

i think wanna spary whole car... same colour, silver,,,

agak how much? :D

thanks blackhowling and wet2water.

Does anyone know what happened to the spray shop that is located at the
new 911 Zentrum ? Where it shifted or something ?

whole car cost bout RM2k like that la.... metalic paint is it??? call him n ask the price. b.howling already provided the numbewr. a nice fellow. tell him... a black supra recommend u to him wan. can get better rates eh??? :lol:

Originally posted by wetwetwater@Aug 8 2004, 01:51 AM
Dboyd Colorworks at Nitro Designs Sunway. =)
yeah, he's good, you can call him @ 019-4292025 boy,
there is a "but" don't go to nitro design, go to Dboyd Colorworks :o

SuperAzo welcome to ZTH and thank you very much for your very first post...Nitro Designs only does airbrush jobs...not painting job and that is why there is Dboyd Colorworks right beside Nitro Designs.

Every fuc...ing streetcar user or racing car owner knows how damn good Nitro is...mmmmm maybe your one of those bicycle team guys. I can recommend you a good paint shop in old klang road..call me 016 315 6876....

make sure to know ur shit before acting like you know all that is possible...

do hope this reply helps..any dissatisfaction..like i said..call me bitch...

aaaiiikkkkk

:lol: :lol: macha, got out of bed on the wrong side aaaa? :lol:

aiyak, who is this macha? from jamaica?

sorry macha, i heard nitro does their job suck, i'm riding a scooter vs125, and was recommend before, but was warn by a few friend in AMPANG, so i went to the sentul airbrush shop. much more cheaper and beautiful, LUFLY :P :P

sorry for your incovinience, btw can you recommend me the old klang road paint shop? heard that they a much more better than nitro huh :P

superAzo,give it a rest okay? are you getting much satisfaction out of dissing people? ;)

shall i not say anything ?? huh ?? wtf am i talking.. i see flame !! better run !!

SuperAzo...reading your last post says it all man. I'm not that free in entertaining kids...because there is too much work to be done here in Nitro. We are good in what we do and we believe there are people out there who knows how to appreciate a good work of art.

All I smell and feel is that you're one of our competitors and yes...you do need some promotion for your shop in Sentul. Do not use the term "cheap" and "beautiful" together ever, in a complete sentence man. Nothing good comes along cheap my brother.

Quality speaks of products used, time involved and most of all...price paid for it. Maybe your shop has "more" to offer to the customers...let me guess...do you guys bend over for a butt-ride?

Chill man...think before you put on your next reply. Coz it might hurt my feeling...

:(

I wonder how far an air brush gun can shoot? :lol: :lol: Joking only heheh. Dun fight la. But i do wish there was some battle of air brushed cars to go on. Like Nitro vs Sentul (wherever that is :P ). Best cars in line for title once and for all. No need to gaduh wan. Just a show for us public. hehehe. So far Nitro have shown a lot. Where is Mat Sentul? :lol: :lol:

yo guys, i asked about which spray shop then you guys wanna argue ?
Sometimes i can see the so called "professional-ism" in you Nitro boys
by the way you reply when someone comments about your work.

SuperAzo welcome to ZTH and thank you very much for your very first post...Nitro Designs only does airbrush jobs...not painting job and that is why there is Dboyd Colorworks right beside Nitro Designs.

Every fuc...ing streetcar user or racing car owner knows how damn good Nitro is...mmmmm maybe your one of those bicycle team guys. I can recommend you a good paint shop in old klang road..call me 016 315 6876....

make sure to know ur shit before acting like you know all that is possible...

do hope this reply helps..any dissatisfaction..like i said..call me bitch...

aaaiiikkkkk

I heard things about your work from your customers but I dont wanna
say anything here. I know you know can already la.

Any other good spray shops around ? Thanks in adv.

Defi, comments are meant to assist in improving ourselves and those we take in stride..unwarranted criticisms from newbies and ignorance are things 'Nitro boys' will not accept. If you have heard of our unprofessionalism or unsatisfied comments from our customers, please let us know so we could rectify the situation and take measures to ensure dissatisfaction is minimal. Being a relatively new company, we cannot please everybody..we try our best, but at the end of the day it is an impossible task. We keep in contact with all our customers past and present, and we maintain a friendly relationship with them. In business, word of mouth i.e referrals are the most effective marketing tool, so trying to keep our customers happy is very important. Defi, no one is arguing just because you asked for a recommendation...believe me, the world does not revolve around you.
As an up and coming business, we are sometimes the target of envious individuals who will try to smudge our name and image...so unless your comments are meant to help us improve, please keep nasty remarks and critisicms to yourselves. Nuff said.

Originally posted by nitrodesigns88@Aug 13 2004, 06:25 PM
Defi, comments are meant to assist in improving ourselves and those we take in stride..unwarranted criticisms from newbies and ignorance are things 'Nitro boys' will not accept. If you have heard of our unprofessionalism or unsatisfied comments from our customers, please let us know so we could rectify the situation and take measures to ensure dissatisfaction is minimal. Being a relatively new company, we cannot please everybody..we try our best, but at the end of the day it is an impossible task. We keep in contact with all our customers past and present, and we maintain a friendly relationship with them. In business, word of mouth i.e referrals are the most effective marketing tool, so trying to keep our customers happy is very important. Defi, no one is arguing just because you asked for a recommendation...believe me, the world does not revolve around you.
As an up and coming business, we are sometimes the target of envious individuals who will try to smudge our name and image...so unless your comments are meant to help us improve, please keep nasty remarks and critisicms to yourselves. Nuff said.
Firstly, I'd like to say that the way you reply me is much more 'civilised' than what Nitro NMB replied.

Secondly, Since when did I say the world revolves around me ?

Thirdly, Did I say anything bad about Nitro ? Read my posts correctly before saying something like

please keep nasty remarks and critisicms to yourselves

because if you can read then you'd know that I didn't say anything bad about you.

As for airbrushing is concern, You guys know how good you guys are
or should I say your experience are the limit to the work you can do/offer.
The people I heard comments about your work is not from ppl who are simply
giving their views about Nitro, its your customers themselves.
Think about this, If your 'work' is good, would ppl complain ?
I don't think ppl would waste their time and even bother ?

And the last of all, please stop being so arrogant and thinking your satria is an R34
or something. I say this is because of the way you talk in person to others. Face 2 face.

Bejaya Car Spray Dam Cun!!! even i go there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom