Spray Paint shop

ehaab

500 RPM
Do u guyz know any good spray paint shop near kepong / selayang/ Sri damansara.....
thnx

hijack a bit.... need the info also
this morning 3 cars at my hse got vandalise... some a$$holes sprayed paints on the car

one of the car got FuXk word.... mine got a long blue line... my dad somemore can make joke say it looks nice... urghh

btw my area is at sri gombak

ehaab said:
Do u guyz know any good spray paint shop near kepong / selayang/ Sri damansara.....
thnx

Wah! Galant owner ar? :D

Do u want cheap place or good quality shop ?

I know 1 but it's in shah alam la. So far the cars i see at the shop is, mercedes, hondas and rx8 . I sent my car there as well

munky said:
Do u want cheap place or good quality shop ?

I know 1 but it's in shah alam la. So far the cars i see at the shop is, mercedes, hondas and rx8 . I sent my car there as well

is he pricey? have u seen him deal w fibered cars?

it should be reasonable...i actually want to know as i want to touch up my car's bumpers...and and also wanna spray my bonnet...
i would like to know if he would spray fibered body lips or skirts.....

acbc: ya Galant owner...i have joined the VR4 club..u hve on yahoo...but most of the post are in malay...i cant understand much...well saw some of the cars there....and they look awesome!!

yes they do spray fibre lips/skirts . My car had fibre lips/skirtings all over and they plaster/cement it so it would be nice. They quote me RM2700 for the new paint (inside and outside). I got RM100 discount coz my fren knows them very well. If not it would be RM2800. This price is for honda accord sv4 (quite big)

mu24 said:
hijack a bit.... need the info also
this morning 3 cars at my hse got vandalise... some a$$holes sprayed paints on the car

one of the car got FuXk word.... mine got a long blue line... my dad somemore can make joke say it looks nice... urghh

btw my area is at sri gombak
try to use paint thinner to clean it

go to U3 Shah alam Oven spray for 2K paint is only 1.8K in out spry per car.

ehaab said:
acbc: ya Galant owner...i have joined the VR4 club..u hve on yahoo...but most of the post are in malay...i cant understand much...well saw some of the cars there....and they look awesome!!

PM me and we can yam cha nearby...

My car always at Sri Damansara... usually for service and touch up the old paint.

Top Bottom