Give me a card. Seriously.

I still remember how I took a stack of RM50 and went to Public bank then cut the plastic card in front of the officer, then both officer and the girl got tiao kaw kaw because they deal with the wrong guy. They assume that over due must have no money to pay. When see both of them head down down, I sibeh happy. But too bad I can't find the indian lady else I'm sure she will be tiao until upside down.

I dont think the issue is from CC...its from our attitude and control...there are lot benefits in CC especially when emergency time and easy payment scheme...So it is unfair to blame banks or whatsoeve that non living thing..we should blame to our self at the first place...

'In order for thing to change, I must change first..'remember this "Tag Line" sure you will be a good person..:p

Citibank Credit Cards Promotion

This link will solve you card problem, there are somany choices and the RM50 tax isn't something to laugh about. So you might aswell squeeze all the freebies you can get. It says something about free GPS and RM138. LOL. Now if someone here can clarify this.:proud:

A credit card is good if you do not have medical card. Keep it in your wallet and when you have emergency and somehow reach private hospital, at least they won't let you die at a corner. If wanna use it to purchase things, it would be very convenience. But you must not forget to clear it every end of the month. You miss 2 times, you are gone.

Depends on limit, you must have 1 or 2 in your pocket. It is useful to deal with emergency. So far I would like to have the one got petrol rebate but I'm gonna apply for it cuz don't wanna make my wallet looks fat and ugly.

totally agreed especaill now govenrment come out with new ruling..better keep one that served u best...the petrol rebate card u have is from citibank? me also use that and happy with the rebates that i get..also they got specila package from kpj healthcare center too....value for money card lol

csl : u went there to settle your PB CC is it?

I went to the bank, settled and canceled the card at the same time because they don't understand english. There was at least 70% of unused credit then reach the limit and I told them I'm away from Malaysia and please put the late charges penalty onto the bill and stop calling me few times a day but the same fcking person and her supervisor just don't understand english. I ask them to check with bank negara on my asset if afraid I'm not coming back. They are plain stubborn and really need canning on their big fat a$$ then slap 18 times on their faces. Due to that reason, not only credit card, I boycott whatever they have. If any PBB personnel try to sell me something, they are really cari pasal. Sure kena tiao for nothing. HSBC never call me once except I buy things from internet that exceed certain amount.

when i go to shopping malls, sometimes they have the CC booth,
they will annoy me with their promos & stuffs, if they have a toy my kid wants, i will just apply, get the toy, when their staff call me asking me whether did i apply credit card & interview me, i will say ...Ooo i already sign up with another bank with lower interest rate.....so i wanna cancel the CC i applied for.......haha...at least get free toy.

hahaha...lot of story from all of you guy...uf they become polite when asking u apply cc...when u own debt from them,no pay on time...everyday,every hour if they cant get u, call coming..to hphone,office,home...maybe to ur supp card ppl too...like want to tell world am own their money......!!!lucky,now i cancel many card already.still left high class bank with me (citibank,hsbc & standard charaterd)

Nowadays no high class bank. Even RBS (not RHB) give me cc I also don't want. Just get 2 cards (1 Master and 1 Visa) and that's it. Really useful at private hospital when emergency or midnight fueling up petrol or paypal. Shopping wise I prefer cash cuz won't over spend and no records, especially at massage center :proud: :burnout:

Ooo ya, 1 more thing bout bank islam, they will go to your house &
haress u...like along. If they come ah, i will standby to belanja them bak kut teh......

Top Bottom