Getz or Accent RX-5S???

AJ6677

500 RPM
Need help from u guys here. whc one is better? the getz 1.3 or the accent RX-5S (hatchback)? ur comments and views is much appreciated. thanx...

Aj, I Saw Accent Hatchback On Showroom Recently,

Well, It's Nice N I Like This Rather Than The Sedan...

But If U Were To Compare Getz N Accent, Realy Depends On Ur Daily Usage N Ur Likes,,,....

Hard To Say...

For Me? I Will Go For Accent, Plus Full Body Kit...

Cheersssss

accent with full bodykits...so nice..the airscoop scoop air into the steel metal bonnet to cool the bonnet...so cool....it will make the driver feels like driving the impreza...all it needs is just a scorpion sticker and gt wing on the roof to make into project beng hall of fame.

TOE PECK said:
accent with full bodykits...so nice..the airscoop scoop air into the steel metal bonnet to cool the bonnet...so cool....it will make the driver feels like driving the impreza...all it needs is just a scorpion sticker and gt wing on the roof to make into project beng hall of fame.

GT WING on the roof.........i really got saw 1 SATRIA SOHAI put the GT WING exactly on the very back of the roof.........like DORAEMON that helicopter thing

and he is SUPER SCREWED himself already.......totally out of JPJ rule

i am doubting few Q here like

if masuk air then HAI LAT.....don say passengers behind.....car banjir

can the SATRIA roof be replaced?

accent like recond car from impreza...hahaha
jz kidding, both car i dun like it.
better take MYvi or new Civic 1.8 i-vtec
very smart and cool.....

zero2 said:
accent like recond car from impreza...hahaha
jz kidding, both car i dun like it.
better take MYvi or new Civic 1.8 i-vtec
very smart and cool.....

lol CIVIC 1.8.......totally of out topic with the choice within price range

then i would prefer NISSAN SKYLINE GTR34 V-SPECS II

wah goh,

u really into skyline nowadays....

no harm for them to make choice

dont get fooled by TV advertisement, accent rally car hah. good marketing though

go for RX-S or RX-S5 (hatchback) if you want the Ah Beng looks and slightly more space.

Getz has better power-to-weight ratio = better FC, more power.

both also old. did i tell you new accent is available in singapore?

it is known as Hyundai Verno. the accent is history.

Highly unlikely. It will be hard for anyone to top the Accent RS-X in sheer ah beng-ness.

For me, i'll go for the Getz 1.3 bcoz of the compact design. I personally doesnt like the Accent RX-S5 bcoz of the over-done bodykits on it la.

Yesterday i went to Honda showroom to view & test drove the new Civic. I was shocked to know that the 2.0 i-VTEC costs RM 131,800 & it's close to getting a new Accord la. I rather opt for Accord 2.0 i-VTEC eventhough it's the cheapest variant among the Accord range. At least the status is different la, Accord what. :)

The paddle shifts on the Civic 2.0L is kinda fragile for my liking & the additional RM14k difference between 1.8L Civic is a bit too much. As for the 1.8 i-VTEC Civic, i'll definitely go for it instead of the older version bcoz at least it's a new chassis model ma. Besides, the price difference only ard RM10k.

Aiks, alamak...... i also din noticed that i've off topic edi liao. Jialat! Hahahahaha.........:Not_Impressed:

actually my gf is buying the car. just want ur comments in terms of comfort, power and handling. the most important factor here is the budget. is the 1.3 Getz a little underpowered? i know the RX-S is really ah beng. even my gf dont like the stupid air scoop and the rear top spoiler. too much la!!! but all that can be removed later. the concern now is the comfort, power and handling.

she does not really like myvi. might also go for vios but that will be streching her her budget.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom