• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

apelf

May 28, 2004
Visit site
Pxx 17

r u guy looking for this ....

some new - the pauka geng mostly 4-5 pm going to telekom
ter pass this kind of pauka thing to trade some money back .....
i had seen them on the spot .... ter hand ah look like kena the w/glass got many deep scratches
on his hand .... yeer....
and also the fella name kxx ,Pxx 1x also sell thing to sunway near by name Nx & ...... that i hear from my friend lah

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
apelf said:
r u guy looking for this ....

some new - the pauka geng mostly 4-5 pm going to telekom
ter pass this kind of pauka thing to trade some money back .....
i had seen them on the spot .... ter hand ah look like kena the w/glass got many deep scratches
on his hand .... yeer....
and also the fella name kxx ,Pxx 1x also sell thing to sunway near by name Nx & ...... that i hear from my friend lah
omg, i don't understand the jargons you are talking about.. can anybody re-write or expain it to me? :confused:

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
and also the fella name KEN ,PEY 19 also sell thing to sunway near by name Nx & ...... that i hear from my friend lah

of cause, if not how got money to buy evo 7 :D

look at the evo 7, full of defi meters, park inside a teruk punya house and stuff yet not get stolen by gang pangkah. all sama gang.

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
so if u driving a ferrari and park at a lousy house then u also using dirty money la?

ppl doing halfcut say ppl sell stolen things
if u got proof to point at him then u go ahead im not stopping u
u just telling out by your own mouth n heard back from your fren

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
why ppl dont point this to ah beng driving evo 8 or ah seng driving a ferarri out there ? and pointed this to him. think about it or because he owned a convert evo6 which now use to be gang pangkah boss car and he drives a evo7 convert to MR ?

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
why ppl cant upgrade their car?
so ppl point at him then u must also point at him? izzit fair?
if his old evo is gang pagkah taiko so wat? got things to do with u?
like wat i say dont hear wat ppl say bout him or evo26 if u have proof then ask a high
ranking cops to catch him..or if u dont like him then u can go n steal all his defi
fair?

xxxxx

Jun 27, 2005
Gombak
Jun_EK9 said:
why ppl cant upgrade their car?
so ppl point at him then u must also point at him? izzit fair?
if his old evo is gang pagkah taiko so wat? got things to do with u?
like wat i say dont hear wat ppl say bout him or evo26 if u have proof then ask a high
ranking cops to catch him..or if u dont like him then u can go n steal all his defi
fair?

from your reply i can see what type of person u are. u probally are those youngster less than 25 years. u are encourage me to steal his defi? i dont think i will coz i have money to buy all brand new defi meters, i dont think i will be so low life, no money wanna sell ppl stuff , i dont think this act is PROUD enough even if u owned full range of gadget.

pls go and read the topic , this channel is not on how to steal ppl stuff. may be the fatty rxz know what u talking about.

lan evo

3,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Visit site
dunno why the fuck he still can drive his car around since he selling stolen stuff and helping the so call geng pangkah.why u all know and the authority dun know.if the authority know why dun they take action since they know where he live where he work where he shit

no point u all posting all those number plate,location,name and etc.go and find the proof and whack kau him.wait what

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
i think u are a kid just 18 or below..know how to point at ppl stealing things...if u have proof show it to the cops

dont just sit behind the pc n talk grow up pls

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
he wan to post all their so called thief info because he wan to tell the world that

he know who behind this all break into cars.

a loser using a diff nick to post

u think im not 1 of the victim? i got my meter stolen in 2003 earlier than anybody else
so wat if i know who did this? did i have proof? did i point at him here or any other forum
or thru email?

so u are the only victim here?

if u have guts go n look for him n settle with him dont sit n write poem here

simefly

Known Member
Apr 12, 2005
Hey chill guys..... i must say that most of us are victims here (well at least i am). So what i can suggest is be a lil constructive of who is it to be blamed and accused of. :)

You are right, all talk and no action does not make any sense here. I think we would have to justify than simply accusing every tom, dick and harry herehere. Unless, anyone of you have a lead/proof to all these otherwise it will be just another bulletin here in the forum.

just my 2sen in trying to resolve this issue

4g63

Known Member
Aug 18, 2004
KL
Bro i tall u what especially to Jun Ek9,what on earth u have to defend them? is not matter we dun "have" strong or relevan evidence saying this "geng pangkah" have involved with this crime,but the truth is all of them is INVOLVED plus "the ketua" using the red evo 6,u want to know why i keep saying this...because for your information this guy his not WORKING,he dun have go to office dun have to wake up every morning to work......where i get this info u dun have to ask me la......i know where i get this info and is reliable......

p/s: i also one of the victimed (apex'i boost meter plus turbo timer plus cermin) gone

Jun_EK9

1,000 RPM
Nov 20, 2003
Visit site
pls la im not defending them is just that if u have evidence to point at them go ahead like wat i said.i just dont like ppl talk here n there and end up just talking.just like those ah sam in the market 8 here n there

we all play car know how it feels when our car get broke into it.we know who did it just keep quite if u dont want to point them out
so wat if they dont work..maybe their parents leave alot of cash for them? why not?some ppl like without working...some other work like hell and they just having a motor life isnt fair.so wat if u point at them say that they did this? wat did u get?nothing..

i dont like to offence anyone here especially xxxxx because i think he is 1 of the victim too.even now im scared of any other than geng pangkah break into my cars.i have sleepless nite everynite.not just them there are many gang out there too.

we need to prevent thief not just talk here.tell ppl any other opinion to avoid them.

.:BreT:.

Known Member
Aug 9, 2005
hmm i wonder!!?
for me actualli this thread is ok.... eventho mayb got crap or anything... at least just thk that this thread is for fun (kopitiam type hehe)

what xxxxx they all doin is not wrong, because they are mad and angry to those fxckers, so they just want to voice up and to cool down themselves...
just dont take it seriously :)

ALL COOL..... noned because of those fckers, we fight each other
CHEERS and PEACE ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The LC500 Convertible is now in Malaysia. Debuted today, the ultra flamboyant open top GT car is said to be more than just a chopped top Lc500 coupe.

4.9 sec / 470hp / 540nm / 5L V8 NA / 10 speed automatic with paddle shifts / 270kmh / 1970kg / adaptive suspension / soft top opens 15 sec closes 16 sec max 50kmh / RM1,350,000.00...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience