fuel pump...

Originally posted by cmng@Jan 18 2005, 17:02
Walbro high pressure for RM850 !!!
wow !!!

i get mine half of it only
and Kit version somemore
plug and play . no need to mod
hi dude,

GT Auto charge me for RM850 for 255lph .. i went there for dyno tat time. he say my fuel pump canot use. ask me charge it there. i duno is high pressure or not... they have 210lph for RM750 n 255lph for RM850? :o

which mean they are selling very expensive???

;)

yea..
VERY VERY Expensive since i get mine from US for RM450 only
for Kit version shipped back to malaysia
mine is 255 LPH High pressure pump

where can get the cheap fuel pump? can anyone tell me....?? RM450 really cheap wo.... but in kl got ppl sell that cheap mah?

Dont order the wrong one
4WD and 2WD fuel tank kit is different if you buy kit version
if you buy just pump only it is ok
since the pump is all same

CMNG,

Mind to share with us what is the code for the kit on:

4WD
2WD

So for the vr4,evo 1,2,3, which is the correct one list below?

1995-1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle, Talon, Laser AWD / FWD Turbo

Fuel Pump Model : GSS-342

Fuel Pump Kit Model: 400-847

1990-1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle, Talon, Laser AWD Turbo

Fuel Pump Model : GSS-341

Fuel Pump Kit Model: 400-857

1990-1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle, Talon, Laser FWD Turbo

Fuel Pump Model : GSS-342

Fuel Pump Kit Model: 400-883

Thanks

Sorry.. not familiar with it
but i have ordered one kit for EVO fuel tank
after i get it then i give you the part no.

what mean the fuel kit? mean what? just buy the fuel pump or better go for the fuel kit? what the diff?

the pump is same.. nothing attached on it.. just the pump only

the kit is just additional socket, wiring
clip and new filter to allow you plug and play to your fuel tank
no need major mod.. maybe wiring need to do only since
some fuel pump using screw to lock it instead of socket like walbro

icic...... so is it kit is the better 1? why some ppl mod the fuel pump outside ar? mean?

Originally posted by cmng@Jan 18 2005, 17:02
Walbro high pressure for RM850 !!!
wow !!!

i get mine half of it only
and Kit version somemore
plug and play . no need to mod
hi bro, I'm looking for a fuel pump for my Subaru SF5. You mentioned that you could get the walbro 255 lph high pressure fuel pump at around 500? How did ya do the transaction. I understand that you bought it through ebay.. which seller you brought from.. Just want to make sure they are trustable.. even it's through pay pal.

I bought mine from mhos1977 (ebay seller), fast shipping and smooth transaction. Piece of advise, always read the seller rating before you buy anything from ebay.

Good luck bro.

wah... all ppl looking for 255lph...
thx to all bro to give me info about the fuel pump... i add in liao. but got some sound 1 ...:(

my bro using power in tank pump...i think 210lph.the external pump is very high pressure SX(essex) made in usa. my mech told it can support up to 1000bhp.btway im using sard 1000cc injectors + sard type R regulator.

but the SX + big turbo drink petrol gila babi...the SX sound very loud.RM10 petrol cannot cover 50km journey.

anyone using e3 fuel tank + walbro/power 255lph? mech complain about the pump being abit small or something and fuel level cannot get too low or pump can't suck the fuel

Originally posted by dolly@Jan 30 2005, 18:57
anyone using e3 fuel tank + walbro/power 255lph? mech complain about the pump being abit small or something and fuel level cannot get too low or pump can't suck the fuel
i using the e3 fuel tank... with walbro 255 now.. no problem lo....

Originally posted by evoinputra+Feb 1 2005, 22:05 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (evoinputra @ Feb 1 2005, 22:05 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dolly@Jan 30 2005, 18:57
i using the e3 fuel tank... with walbro 255 now.. no problem lo.... [/b][/quote]
Dolly, no worries .. just dont keep the fuel level too low as in almost empty. I was advised in this too as these suckers run quite hot too so need a good fuel feed to cool them down or you'll overheat them ...

Top Bottom