flat black sticker whole body

boxer_power

Known Member
Sep 17, 2009
miami
guys

my fren say no need to paint flat black,just go to sticker shop then their do for whole bodY?

how much for it

which better paint or sticker

thanks

Mrnazmi

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2005
Drag City
Visit site
You can check the price at Tom Sticker at Pandan area there..
last month went there, they just finish sticker one whole body of waja with flat black sticker..:hmmmm: fine finishing works also.

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
then when wanna take off the sticker wat will happen to the paint underneath? if it's paint safe...i plan to do hood/bumper bra for my car...sick n tired of the stone chips....

aHLengChai

Known Member
Aug 21, 2006
my friend also sell and do this flat black stiker whole body..at dori2 motorworks batu3 shah alam..forgot bout the price for whole body but iswara is around 700

Starkiller

500 RPM
May 19, 2010
Hartamas
Why would you cover your entire car with sticker? lol, Better settle with paintjob! :top:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
in europe...fullbody paintjobs are very expensive...so got new tech which is full body sticker...custom pritning summore. oni about 1k compared to 3-4k for full-body paintjob(only learnt this yesterday after watching wrecks to riches)

but over here in malaysia...cheaper to just repaint the car. am considering the sticker tho...just for the front part of the car cos i really cant stand the stone chips...my front end looks like its got chicken pox...

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
in europe...fullbody paintjobs are very expensive...so got new tech which is full body sticker...custom pritning summore. oni about 1k compared to 3-4k for full-body paintjob(only learnt this yesterday after watching wrecks to riches)

but over here in malaysia...cheaper to just repaint the car. am considering the sticker tho...just for the front part of the car cos i really cant stand the stone chips...my front end looks like its got chicken pox...
haha we gang...i like to watch wheeler dealers u could learn alot from it....:adore:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
haha we gang...i like to watch wheeler dealers u could learn alot from it....:adore:
uuuuurgh yah...the name is wheeler dealers...wrong name liau. forgot to mention the prices quoted are in pound hahahah so imagine the paintjobs there would cost us above rm15k here!

danz...u oso watch that show ar? damn chun leh. damn jealous cos they can get cheap cheap old classics there...

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
i watched dat episode too, its basically a bubble wrap. i think its kinda good stuff jugek, doesnt seem to peel off easily

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
uuuuurgh yah...the name is wheeler dealers...wrong name liau. forgot to mention the prices quoted are in pound hahahah so imagine the paintjobs there would cost us above rm15k here!

danz...u oso watch that show ar? damn chun leh. damn jealous cos they can get cheap cheap old classics there...
yups, never miss it, every nite at 1230 am must watch, sleep at 1am, next day late for work :sleep::sleep: ya, the paint job there costs alot....but the parts are freaking cheap, but must earn there la....if u convert it will be expensive......

yala, evo7 only 16-17k pounds there.....all pay cash summore.....:bawling::bawling:

if here ah, rm130k....loan 9 yrs summore :stupid::mad:

arturo

nooB
Aug 5, 2004
SateCelupLand
there they can buy elise for 30k...17k nissan micra oso they consider too expensive...here we buy viva 40k is considered cheap car...gaji they make less than 2k is considered poor...here if we make less than rm800 for a family of 5 baru is considered poor...how to compare la?

oksmike

Known Member
Nov 2, 2009
perak
alot of cars now using sticker for the whole car now,some myvi at my place put on PINK colour hahaha they say if x syok koyak la.paintjob r like permanent liao.

i think i wanna try sticker my whole car too hahaha....x syok koyak la:stupid: