Fishy Talk

sifu Chun ... pics in LYN lah......

sifu B... oredi test test sifu tate rod jor....
feel good on his rod and ligh oso .... action oso nice when jig jig but duno the feel of kena fish time lah....kekkekek but i guest shoud be damn kau nice same as itu TS rod.....

i oso test test itu boat man rod leh.....that one is bakley "series one" 6ft PE1 to PE3 (i guest niah)....

i fucking like this rod... coz damn kau light + "slim"....

this rod can go with any shinamo reel size 3000 + 6lbs line lah....oredi damn kau super ligh n syork jor...100% u like it...hehehehhe

i used this setup bakley "series one" + shimano stella 3000C cast with sifu tate punya bulus bulus...... i think less that 10 cast oredi got GT(guest) whack sifu tate bulus bulus jor... makahai itu cibai GT terus masuk core and sangkut....knncb...

when the GT whack that time.... i can feel the weight or power of GT pulling.... it same as lemax president lah....but this one evern better leh...

so conclusion is bakely "series one" + " 3000 reel" + "sifu tate punya bulus bulus"..... super best for light jig jig in P9

the boat said this rod oredi cant find in m'sia market jor... can u find in china market mou!...if got pls tapau one of me and i think sifu Q oso want tapau one....kekekkeke

Bro Ho,

Thanks for the compliment on the rod.

The rod that you tried, Series 1 is a 10~20lb rod, and it's very high modulus. You have to take EXTRA care on it.

The price of the rod is estimated at RM180~210 depending on where... The rod is still available, but not much in KL. You can try Uncle Bob's place in Subang, Kepong Tackle, Big Ocean Tackle in KL areas. Outstation i know still alot cos the rod is kinda pricey and not much people appreciate such rod. All kaki haruan mah....

As for BKT whacker, if you guys are keen, i can start hunting for stuffs :)

Too add on, the Berkeley Series One is good for lures below 30 grams. I would not advise to try heavier jigs. Though the rod have a fast taper but due to the rod build and blank type, it's good for casting but not for jigging. :)

My 2 cents worth

So conclusion is a good 1 day trip ?? And that everyone caught fish ? in the picture in LYN, was tat baby GT together wif talang, sami value and gelama ?

Yeah bro B, that's all we caught...well at least there were alot of actions and alot of strikes, but unfortunately, tarak kena.. :)

congrats sifus on successful trip... y no pic with sifu Q fighting big GT wan...?? wat's bulus bulus har?? bulu bulu wan izzit?

Bulu bulu la...the YAN's factor...kekekek

None of the pic fighting with fish...everyone was busy.. :P

sifu Chun... sifu Q landed the fish too fast jor....he said just like pacu in laguna wor..no flight at all lah.... maybe the GT kia not up to standent of his setup mah....heheehhehe

Last edited:
yalor .. no fight la the GT .. hehehehe .. all oso baby baby ones la .. not yet grow bulu so no power lorr ... huahahahahhaaa
i will wait for it to grow to over 5kg then i come back and hunt for it .. hehehehe

sifu Q... dun need wait 5kgs lah...coz all oredi tapau on ur tummpy lioa.... maybe u tummy will grow 5kgs then u have to flight with ur tummy urself jor....muhahahahahhahahahah

like that susah lorr .. my weight from 1993-2001 has been maintained 68kg .. then from 2001 until now still now change 73-74kg all the time ... how to catch big fish la like that ?? hahahahahahahaaa

if we eat less then maybe the fish in will grow to 5kgs lor.... so next trip no matter what fuck oso dun care lah....MUST CnR and mantion to other ppls who are join the trip lor... rite boh!!

coz for last saturday trip we never mantion mah...rite boh...

so next trip we just only tapau kerapu n jenahak niah....other then that MUST CnR on the sport lah....no taking photos and other stuff...

Yalor hor , y not picture of fighting the fish and holding the fish for photograph geh ?? Sifu Q tapau the fish balik rumah ka ???

i dont think there were any CnR...all masuk tummy...

I see it as everyone pay the same amount, so let them chooses to tapao or to CnR.. :)

hello bro in kaki fishing may I ask u guys something...........have u heard the brand lemax and xzoga????

sifu tate.... next trip MUST mantion the guys who are joining and let them know about CnR.

so if they still want tapau the fish then have to say bye bye for the coming trip.... rite mou!!

i think they will follow what u tell them lor... rite mou hehehehhehe

Basil Basil.... lemax i head lah.....lemax more in rod and reel i think abit less...

xzoga i never head lah....maybe sifu rarytate can help u on this.

kkho thanks for the reply......

anymore feedback on this 2 brand...............i heard lemax is a local brand any one have any feedback do tell me thanks............

Hi there Basil,

Both Xzoga and Lemax blanks are made in China, in such it's following a specs from Japan. NOT FROM JAPAN.

Lemax rods are affordable and it's quite a performing rod too :)

As for Xzoga, the blank can bend kaw kaw without breakgin. It is due to the thick walled blanks that they required. It is also heavier. Imagine 2 rod material being made into 1 rod. :)

It is true that lemax is local brand for rods, but the quality for the price is quite resonable. Of cos dun compare wif high end japanese rod la.

For xzoga, it is the blank used to make custom made rods. Most favored by thomas to make thomas stroker. In terms of price or qyality of the xzoga you would have to refer to sifu tetek as he oso one of the well known rod builder in cheras....hehehehe

Sifu tetek , xzoga oso made in china wan hor?? aiyah.... tat means ts stroker oso partially made in china wan hor.....hehehehehe

Top Bottom