Fishy Talk

Told you oredi wat, sustain engine Beam Double Turbo, sure heavy maah, try the new Daiwa Caldia 'J', smoother & lighter than Fream 'J', $$$ oso below Chia's Sustain......hehehe............

nvm .. Weds go kepong see see got anything interesting or not laaa ..

2morrow kepong i will late lah around after 8.30pm+ on can reach there... what time syk kepong close har!!!

sifu fred... laguna still got lah............. but no more gangbang in there niah

sifu B.... what u jealous wor..... u BIKIN-ING big money in mindland wor... back to here can buy SPEED BOAT with 100x100 kuda power engine jor lah...

oh-ya... is it kenny still stay in the old place kah!! coz i want take back my sustain lah...

Yes sifu Ho , 32 still stay the same place. Dun forget to take your daiwa satiga bg oso wor........hehehehe

Sifus , between Daiwa Fream J, Caldia J and KIX , which better ah , in terms of weight , smootheness and power ?

sifu b... 2morrow i go kepong test test for u....and let u know the result lah.... u want buy one set for the light jigging kah!!

tomoro go kepong and test test if they have stock on hand .. but the price oso can see which one is the best one liauu lorr .. KIX is the most expensive one ..

last i heard the caldia KIX is around 600 or 600+ laa .. dunno got drop in price or not .. hehehehe ... caldia KIX is the ah CHONG boatman punya reel laa .. that time we went last march one .. the other boatman reel is STELLA .. for sure more than rm600 one liau laa .. hahahahaa

2morrow kepong i will late lah around after 8.30pm+ on can reach there... what time syk kepong close har!!!

sifu fred... laguna still got lah............. but no more gangbang in there niah

sifoo ho, means no more pacu there to bang bang haa??

sifu Q... serious mou!! RM600 meh!!.... damn kau expansive kah!! but the size of the reel is about shinamo size 4000 niah ...rite boh!

sifu Fred... pacu i duno lah...coz longtime never fishing there jor.....
but i know u never bring chick there anymore lah...the last one i was saw is the slim leng lui niah..... after u 'fetch" her back jor...never see her anymore lioa....

where u "keep" her har!! or u oredi "delate" her from this world jor!!..... kekekkekekekekkeke

Bro B,
Among the 3 that you have mentioned, KIX is the most smoothest and in the term of power, it is still upgradeable.

Unlike FreamJ or Caldia J, where the body is lighter but kinda rigid and not worth for harsh usage. The digigears and air bail is also not featured in these 2 model. You can also forget about the hardbodyz feature.

For KIX, it's worth a buy at the price of 600~700. With the features stated, go for it.

Another option is Tica Taurus. Price range at RM300~400(depending on size), alot of jigger upgrades the drag and went for Spratly and Lucornia.It managed to stop a 20~30kg GT pickup also.. :)

Or if weight is not a problem to you. You can try Cando Scrambler as well. Also another sub brand by Tica and it's new in the market. The cranking and body are true solid, but as i said it's heavy lor.. Imagine a size of SS2000 weighted at 300grams... :) Also at the size of 10000, there is dual speed. Price range from RM200~300

I have given some thought to get some new spinning reel for light/medium jigging, thus did some research and product testing. But eventually i end up buying Daiwa Cy(JDM model, Asian model is called Revros) Currently Revros are still quite limited in Malaysia and of course, kinda pricey. AFAIK, it's rated at RM300~400 each. The Daiwa CY i bought is being fitted with Tuff Line XP at PE3.5(prolly about 30~40lb) for 300meter full.

Looking at the east coast and west coast for jigging, i doubt we need super duper heavy gears to fish. Most of the time, we will be using 40/60g to 200grams only. Unless you want your jig to hit the bottom fast then you might want to consider using 300~350grams lo

For the benefit of everyone, Daiwa size of 4500 is equivalent to Shimano 6000. It's due to the thinner spool of Daiwa's where Shimano's are gradually depth.

Daiwa 4500 can be also fitted with daiwa 6000 spools which makes you have more line caps - certain model (equivalent of 10000 Shimano)

if sifoo HO dont mind heavy i think he will just use his SUSTAIN liauu laa .. hahahahahaa .. both sifoo HO and myself sudah OLD liauu so cannot take too heavy stuff one .. otherwise tangan patah then hailat .. hhehehehe
thats why we looking for something lighter .. but nvm .. tonite we just go see what they have laaa .. within budget la of coz .. huahahahaa

Top Bottom