Finding Satria Neo

Alex: About the caliper... what i know is the car accessories shops sell the covers only... and normally they come with different types of colors and brand names written on it. From far you cant really tell if it's plastic or metal coz the paint is shiny (which looks good).

For a tight budget, that is good looking enough, but ppl would normally knows if it's fake coz of the original disc size...

I did research on original brembo disc brakes from u.s. and it cost a bomb... I'm still looking for alternatives, changing all four disc brakes to bigger ones... but must be reliable, performance-wise and affordable...

Otherwise, just go for the plastic covers coz you can't really tell, can you?

yeah... from far it really looks good. even up close also not bad... but i heard need to drill holes right? dun want to spoil my ori brakes leh...

i heard that the ori brembo brakes are extremely expensive... but duno whether we are able to get just the metal covers. not in a hurry, will slowly look for it... maybe chop shops might have... will look around...

dun use those brake caliper cover, its will block the heat releasing frm ur brake and cause ur brake fade....

you can say u r not racer and u dun trash ur car, but if the brake fade things happen when u coming down frm genting.... its too late to regret cause you gonna busy saving ur car and ur life.. its not worth to have a nice look but risking ur life...
for me the cover is like a boom, it will explo when u unaware.... think twice, dun do unnecessary things... :D

kwai bro, issit? i know that it will block the heat from escaping the brake calipers... but i tot the effect is minimal. All along i tot the heat will escape more from the discs rather than the calipers... Thanx for the info, kwai bro... i think i'll invest in a REAL brembo instead. hehehe...

real one... expensive loh... heard it is around 5k for 1 pair.. not sure how true is that but i need to go find out for more info...

i'm from PJ..
i'm was one of the pioneer member of the Putra Collective and a very active member of the MR2 Owners Club!
3 guys from the PC already change to NEO!
:)

kboey u also own neo? drive yet? lets start NEO my car still tak nampak batang hidung T_T

i see i see... kboey bro.. lets set up the neo club loh. Let us be the founder of the club.. hahaha...

ivan_cyc said:
kboey u also own neo? drive yet? lets start NEO my car still tak nampak batang hidung T_T

yup!
got the car already few weeks back!
my father's friend own a showroom..
so..i basically got the car quite fast!
pro-hatch actually has a few members already..
well... nobody can stop us from having a new joint though..!! hahaha..
like the putra owners.. there is putra enthusiast, putra collective and putra something.. i forgot! hahaha..

where are u guys from?

From JB. hehe... one of the first few Neo owners in JB. got my ride 2 weeks ago... love it.... changed the rims already... applied tints and might do up some cosmetic inside the car... hehehe...

haiya so fast man change rim post us ur photola. what colour tint u put? i'm still survey V-kool is good but expansive no black color apala.. change urphoto wan to see ur rims KEKE :P

alexklg said:
i see i see... kboey bro.. lets set up the neo club loh. Let us be the founder of the club.. hahaha...

WooHooo a Neo Owners Club I second that!!!, atleast until i get my freaking car....it's been almost 6 bloody weeks already.

hahaha... dub.helix.. go poke your dealer's arse.. maybe that will help to push your car to arrive earlier.. hahahha... jkjkjk...

ivan_cyc, i went to those normal shop and applied normal tint.. no apprent brand but good enough to do the job. 3 years warranty. used around RM450 for it. The colour is purpleish-silver... dun want to put black. too common. hehehe...

HAHA nice nice! wat size ur rim? this picture after tint or before?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom