• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
FEAR: REDEFINED - Promotional Lauch of King Tiger, starts 19th June 2006

Hi All,

Did we get all of you guessing with our teaser ads? Anyway the truth is unveiled...

LAMBENT ADESYS is proud to bring you our latest offering

KING TIGER!

Full Functions of Radiostar King Eagle Ultimate
2-Way Alarm
Adjustable 3-Level Shock Sensor To Protect Whole Car
Backup Siren
Remote Engine Start/Stop (Included)
Remote Trunk Release (Included)
Auto Winding Up of Window Function Ready (additional module required)
3-Tier Alarm Warning (Shock, Door & Engine)
Code Hopping Technology
3,000 Feet Communication Range Via High Frequency Technology
Turbo Timer
Remote Start Timer
Multi Level Security Arming
Trunk Release Arm/Disarm Function
Smart LED
Passive Arming
Silent Alarm
Automatic Rearming
Auto Door Lock/Unlock When Ignition Key Is On
Car Finding
Remote with LCD Display with Backlight (2 Units included)
Query Function (To check whether car is in range)
Real Time Clock Display
Personal Alarm Clock Function
Valet Mode
Key Lock Function for Remote Controller

Newprice

RM780 (inclusive of backup siren)

To Contact us:
(6) 012 2083843
(6) 012 5180280

Email: [email protected]

Last edited:

louyeh

Feb 18, 2006
microwave sensor has been left out?
what are the differences apart from the remote design?

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Yes it does not come with a microwave sensor

Functions are similar to King Eagle with a diffrent remote design. The remote has a cool led on the antenna which blicks when you press the button.

spec.check

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Visit site
louyeh,

the security system is nicely hidden in the car. No one can see.

The owner brings the remote around everywhere he goes. So, we R&D on the remote and came out with a different look.

Similar to handphone, the internal technical platform is the same. The external design (where people see) differs between one model to another.

There are so many types of people in this world, surely there'll be differences in taste too. Some like it raw & rugged while others like it neat and classy.

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
how about the notification to the car owner wen teh alarm goes ON ! is it jus buzer (like king dragon) or vibrate or both ! thanks

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hello Monster Supra ....

No worries man...but you gotta take a look at the real thing and compare...Shape wise I feel can be the same but the finishing is more solid I feel....

Reason why this one is shaped like this is to accomodate the large 3D image of the car on the LCD lor. More icons to fit in so have to elongate the remote a little and also extend the antenna a bit.

Thanks

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
integramania said:
Hi bro...How are you?

At the moment all Radiostar including King Tiger is through the beeping of the remote. The vibrate function is currently not available.

Thanks
im fine bro .... thats cool also ! teh remote key looks nice also can this remote be used for other radiostar incase i wana buy it ..... hehehehe ! wil teh function b teh same ?

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi guys

Alvin85..I think I spoke to you before. Yeah like Blackhowling says any car can install. Jazz not fitted yet I think but all the rest like City, Integra, Civic all done before

Pdguy...Good to know bro...Sorry this remote is for this model only so can't use with your set. Sorry bro. Function wise it has some added stuff like the t timer and when u buy it, it comes with the backupsiren.

Blackhowling...Thanks for your support and kind words....Eh one day can take me on aride with your monsta ah...saw ur car at Berjaya...mayak garang man

cRuZ1011

Feb 27, 2006
hi bros... good to see got new stuff out from u guys.... was just checking your website.... the tiger and the eagle seem to possess the same functions.... any difference between the 2 ah??? i got fren wanna install so wanna know wat is the diff la easy to recommend mah.... my eagle cannot use the tiger controller wan ah? hehe cheers..

spec.check

Known Member
Feb 7, 2005
Visit site
Yo cRuz1011,

We are glad that you are happy.

Yes, both Tiger and Eagle are riding on the same platform. The difference is with the remote. We have received feedback to offer alternatives. So, resources were invested and Tiger was born.

Feel free to contact us anytime.

Thanks.

regards,
spec.check

cRuZ1011 said:
hi bros... good to see got new stuff out from u guys.... was just checking your website.... the tiger and the eagle seem to possess the same functions.... any difference between the 2 ah??? i got fren wanna install so wanna know wat is the diff la easy to recommend mah.... my eagle cannot use the tiger controller wan ah? hehe cheers..

Last edited:

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Its a added sensor that you fit to the inside cokpit of the car. Once armed it will sense any body heat and movement in the car...and will trigger the siren/alarm. The previous technology is the ultrasonice/movement which by its name only senses movement so if you have something falling in your car once your alarm is armed it will trigger emmiting a false alarm...With the micro is also needs to sense change in temperature...so more accurate.

However with the weather here in Malaysia, when it rains the air molecules will start to vibrate and hence it does also have the disadvantage of giving false alarms at times. However if you know how to use it and don't mind this, it is still a very very good sensor. Good to detect intruders while they are stealling the cd players/meters/etc inside the car. The shock sensor will only detect when say the car glass is broken, but when the intruder gets in the car it likely will not sound again unless the intruder jumps around inside which we knoe will not happen in most cases

Hope we have answered your query bro.

Thanks

Seraph

2,000 RPM
Jun 20, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Thanks for the great explaination.

I've always been interested in your alarm system but so many models its confusing which one I should pick.

integramania

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Visit site
Hi..I think I remember youposting before...anyway you're welcome

To advise you I would say it depends on your budget. To recommend I would say Tiger would be the best as its the latest and it also has a nice remote to me...

So first thing you should check out which remote design you like

Then comes the function. Actually all of them are equally good....Only difference is the new Eagle and Tiger have the ability to add in the sensor mentioned above. It also has a very simple turbo timer. Apart from that you get a backup siren which is another good security tool in the package. The rest is similar to Dragon and Leopard. The backup siren does not come with the latter two but if you want you can add it in as an extra.

Please have a look at our website www.lambentadesys.com and you can see the pics of the alarms plus learn quite a lot more of what the Radiostar 2 Way functions are.

Thanks

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyboby discribe about mivec computer box code?
such as code 4829-4829 for what and code 7035 for what or what the spec engine?:adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience