"Explo Control"

animiniac_seith

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
PuchonG
Visit site
Originally posted by Wayward@Nov 23 2003, 02:11 AM
no offense anybody,

but i honestly wouldn't want to do business with direct sales / multilevel marketing / pyramid scheme / guaranteed payout / symbiotic business IDEAS.

some of my friends do it .... and some of them stopped being friends when they do.

the tactics they use .... its despicable sometimes. guilt trips, i.o.u's and such.

and worse of all, you dont get direct answers from them.

some even pretend to be friends with you, just to sell you the items.

Wayward
i agree with Wayward.....direct sales / multilevel marketing / pyramid scheme / guaranteed payout / symbiotic business = Directsales...i was once in most of the system above.....there is one price to pay guys....ppl see u they run away...when u call they dun wanna pick up the phone...how bout those who are on the same boat with u?(downline) upperone fails...the rest collapse...enemy bertambah oi....
so beware... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by animiniac_seith+Nov 23 2003, 01:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animiniac_seith @ Nov 23 2003, 01:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wayward@Nov 23 2003, 02:11 AM
no offense anybody,

but i honestly wouldn't want to do business with direct sales / multilevel marketing / pyramid scheme / guaranteed payout / symbiotic business IDEAS.

some of my friends do it .... and some of them stopped being friends when they do.

the tactics they use .... its despicable sometimes. guilt trips, i.o.u's and such.

and worse of all, you dont get direct answers from them.

some even pretend to be friends with you, just to sell you the items.

Wayward
i agree with Wayward.....direct sales / multilevel marketing / pyramid scheme / guaranteed payout / symbiotic business = Directsales...i was once in most of the system above.....there is one price to pay guys....ppl see u they run away...when u call they dun wanna pick up the phone...how bout those who are on the same boat with u?(downline) upperone fails...the rest collapse...enemy bertambah oi....
so beware... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
AGREE !!!
I was also ONE of THEM.. then I left... Have much better things to do.. and also don't want to loose friends..

Had a few other friends who are still doing this.. Kesian them, a lot of my friends don't want to mix around them anymore.. Always talk about product... products.. and seminars...

evan2000

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
yeah yeah....give them some time then they will awake from the become rich dream....... :lol:
or if u are good enough.,...then enlighten them lah....ask them wake up!!

Im so sad that, lots of my fren like that....... :(

animiniac_seith

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
PuchonG
Visit site
Originally posted by netmatrix@Nov 24 2003, 09:36 PM
Aiyo dun like that la. They all also trying to make a living only. No need to pulau them mah. heheheh.
i try not to pulau them....but if u see me dun SELL me stuff.... <_< <_<

Wayward

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Penang, Malaysia
Visit site
in a teh tarik session ...

ONE guy , he started asking :

"HOW would you like to EARN 4 FIGURES a month ?"

then i thought he was a nice guy ... so i layan , talk to him nicely.

THEN he also STIM !

so a few minutes later, he said,

"YOU can be like me, earn 5 figures a month!! 5 figures you know!"

i smiled politely .... a few minutes later ...

"CAN BE like my boss ! 24 years old EARN 6 FIGURES a month !!!!"

....i stopped him there. ... scared if layan anymore, end up with 8-9 figures a month :)

Wayward

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by Wayward@Nov 26 2003, 01:40 AM
in a teh tarik session ...

ONE guy , he started asking :

"HOW would you like to EARN 4 FIGURES a month ?"

then i thought he was a nice guy ... so i layan , talk to him nicely.

THEN he also STIM !

so a few minutes later, he said,

"YOU can be like me, earn 5 figures a month!! 5 figures you know!"

i smiled politely .... a few minutes later ...

"CAN BE like my boss ! 24 years old EARN 6 FIGURES a month !!!!"

....i stopped him there. ... scared if layan anymore, end up with 8-9 figures a month :)

Wayward
Hahaha...

Yeah.. almost the same type of opening... Sometimes, you friend you ask you...
"Eh.. How is work ? " Then usually you will complain..

Then.. he start liau... "Be your own boss... like me... "

Wayward

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
Penang, Malaysia
Visit site
heh heh ,

yeah johnson, I forgot about that "BE your own BOSS" line....

thats the bait :)

..... i remember something else like .... "this is not a company, it is YOUR own business!"

Wayward

NOSkill

1,500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Hahaha, johnsonlam, you're the kind of perosn most salesmen hate. But we have to give credit to cKLee since he tried his best to explain his product. Unlike other salesmen who just tell you the same lines over and over again:
1.) It's good because it's from Germany.
2.) Germany has higher technology.
3.) Because it's from Germany so it's good.
4.) Repeat number 1.

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by NOSkill@Nov 27 2003, 04:28 AM
Hahaha, johnsonlam, you're the kind of perosn most salesmen hate. But we have to give credit to cKLee since he tried his best to explain his product. Unlike other salesmen who just tell you the same lines over and over again:
1.) It's good because it's from Germany.
2.) Germany has higher technology.
3.) Because it's from Germany so it's good.
4.) Repeat number 1.
Yeah.. correct also lah..

Good Job cKLEE !

cKLee

Nov 18, 2003
KCH
:lol: helo....guys! long time no c! 1st of all, i would like 2thank all of U...no matter who gif me bad opinions/good opinions! I RECEIVED ALL D OPINIONS...2improve myself! THANX AGAIN~~~ ;) actually, i really 1 2earn some $ n achieve my goals in life! :( coz i live in a quite poor family! jz enuf makan...when 1 2take $$from parents, haf 2ask, n they'll face black black! :unsure: o sometimes, i 1 2buy things, still haf 2borrow some$ from frens 1st! VERY PAISEH ar... :rolleyes: HAHA! K...hope 1 day will c U all...in real life, then can chat everything we 1, especially CARS! HAF A SPORT CAR IS 1 of my goal too! :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :D :D

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
Originally posted by cKLee@Nov 27 2003, 01:35 PM
:lol: helo....guys! long time no c! 1st of all, i would like 2thank all of U...no matter who gif me bad opinions/good opinions! I RECEIVED ALL D OPINIONS...2improve myself! THANX AGAIN~~~ ;) actually, i really 1 2earn some $ n achieve my goals in life! :( coz i live in a quite poor family! jz enuf makan...when 1 2take $$from parents, haf 2ask, n they'll face black black! :unsure: o sometimes, i 1 2buy things, still haf 2borrow some$ from frens 1st! VERY PAISEH ar... :rolleyes: HAHA! K...hope 1 day will c U all...in real life, then can chat everything we 1, especially CARS! HAF A SPORT CAR IS 1 of my goal too! :lol: :lol: :ph34r: :D :D
HI cKLee..

GOOD !

At first I thought we scared you away... Anyway, it is good to set a goal in your life... then you can strive for it.. !! Everyday getting nearer and nearer to your dream.. It is a motivation itself !

There is a saying : Set your Dreams on the highest star, at least when it falls, your dream will still hang among the highest moutain peaks.

cKLee

Nov 18, 2003
KCH
:D TQVM....johnsonlam! U muz haf ur dream too RITE??? ALL D BEZ 2U~~~

johnsonlam

DIY King
Nov 17, 2003
Balik Pulau, KL
cklee,
Welcome..
of course I also set my dreams among the stars ...
Now... to hit it..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A friend of mine looking for workshop in J.B.
Any recommendation workshop for Subaru TS 1.6 to turbocharge?

He is looking for mod which can able to almost same 0-100 as WRX stock.
I think is impossible unless he also want to change 2.5L block.
So the workshop also must able to option for change block in case NO CHOICE. LOL
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience