Remove lancer dashboard center air cond frame

Mon_key888

500 RPM
Oct 27, 2005
Selangor
Hi bro's,:wavey:

Need advice on how to open my center air cond frame for my lancer E3 dashboard, my existing one got cracked so i bought a used one from mudah yesterday. I went to a shop and they quote me RM80(labour charge) just to install the frame. Anybody got any experience to DIY? i really appreciate your advice....:adore:

cyilaw

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
kuantan
Visit site
remove 2 screw top of the aircond control panel (digital control), then others is just a clip, slowly unclip all then can take it out.

syem sepah

Jul 6, 2009
besout
rm80.00 ???

wow its too expensive if you see the way to remove the dashboard centre frame...

first you need to remove the radio head unit. my Alpine just can remove the Head unit only while the player unit still remain there for easier process.

remove 2 screws at the top of digital A/C unit like bro cyilaw mention before.

then just a simple "umpil" the top section using screw driver,you're done(its using clip only)

the two "tombol " that circled in red, isn't connected to anything same goes to the right one that is used to control the blower for hot/cold air..it's also not connected to anything regarding to my lancer dashboard...for show purpose only

...good luck

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The F1 Singapore Grand Prix is slated to debut on 28 September 2008 on a street circuit of public roads around the Marina Bay area. Already billed by many as one of the most dramatic and atmospheric races on the calendar, the proposed 5.05km long street circuit offers multiple overtaking opportunities as well as fast and challenging turns.

The F1 Singapore Grand Prix will be first street race in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience