Exhaust system for kenari

orang90

Nov 11, 2011
Kuching
hello sifu, i already change my kenari extractor+use ori middle bullet+ take out that big bullet/silencer thingy+install a apexi muffler, and drop in air filter

but i still lost to a viva elite that change extractor only, huhuhu, any recommend on my exhaust setup?

jaesern

Dec 27, 2006
hello sifu, i already change my kenari extractor+use ori middle bullet+ take out that big bullet/silencer thingy+install a apexi muffler, and drop in air filter

but i still lost to a viva elite that change extractor only, huhuhu, any recommend on my exhaust setup?
driving skill? if not, then read below...

paper spec Kenari is 54bhp/5,200rpm, Viva is 60bhp/6,000rpm; heaviest Kenari is 880kg, heaviest Viva is just 800kg; understand now? modding exhaust only make you feel faster, a faster car is always still faster then you...

you may consider k3ve from Myvi, k3ve2 or k3vet from yrv, if you really wanna be faster, remember to upgrade your brakes and custom make a set of suspension with consideration of front will be heavier after engine change.

cheers!
jason

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
gosh, another case of tapau this car now, tapau that car later.....

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang

mod all you like but with your configuration, i think you are gaining hp losing torque.

jeffayn

500 RPM
Mar 27, 2004
Klang
true also .. haha if 54/880 vs 60/800 of course 60/800 will win... but in real world there is always a but ...

to create the "but" , you need to start really learning and experimenting...

orang90

Nov 11, 2011
Kuching
thanks guys for the info, i already complete stage 1 on my car, but the viva already got turbo in it, BOT complete change, piston, safc, big turbo, waiting for dyno, guess im gonna losse anyway, haha, meh, better find another car to smoke then,