Best exhaust system for $1500

LemonRuski

Known Member
Jun 16, 2005
KL
Lets say I have RM 1500 to spend on my exhaust system, change from stock extractor all the way to the rear muffler,

which brand should I go for?
which shop should I go to install it? (in PJ area) (priority is good workmanship)

Car type: Kia Spectra 1.6 (a/t)

Please advice...thx!

rollakid

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2004
Kuching Sarawak
Visit site
just my 2 cent, but with 1.5k, i myself would do a bit of research and design one myself, and bring the design to the exhaust shop to have them custom made the piping.

the muffler however, just get a branded one. a/t cars use S-flow for better performance. (sorry i dunno much about brands that do s-flow lol.. not much research)

Brown

Known Member
Jan 13, 2006
If ur still looking for a place to do ur complete exhaust system and all . . I can recomment u to Lai Exhaust , which is located near taman bahagia station . Workmanship i can comfirm is good and price wise is reasonable .

Any inquire feel free to drop me a sms at 012-6126664 Jeremy

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Lamboghini, loved by many, usually thought of as a garage display car. The owner of this car thinks differently. To him, its made to be driven at full throttle. Cars like these deserved to have the best of everything. Tyres, Fuel, Engine oil, and of course, Car Care...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience