drunk arsewipes

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
me and my fren was driving out from this junction near tawakal hospital and suddenly a white honda stream came zooming pass us just as we were about to come out with signal on also. So my fren horn him and this bloody honda stream wasnt happy about it and asked us what we wanted... so we just say "tengok kereta lah kita sudah keluar junction mar" and than we turned into bandar baru sentul at the next junction. We dint realise the white honda stream was following us at the back and at the traffic light while we were stopping the honda strea appeared next to us and than ask us again "APA YOU MAU?? MARI LAH ( points to the road in front asking us to race ) we just ask him back " Apa u mau". And so the honda stream beat the red light and went ahead and park 100 meters in front of us.. suddenly a man appeared next to my frens driver seat and asked us what we want again... we smelled this strong alcohol smell from him and we knew they were drunks and he tried opening the door but of course we locked it already, but our window was open so the STUPID ARSE RETARDED BRAIN FILL WITH FECES SCUMS OF THE EARTH DRUNKERDS took a swing at my fren.. but miss... and he tried again so i told my fren to just drive off... they were smart not to follow us cuz we were driving towards the sentul police station.

so if anyone has any info about a white honda stream ( old version ) car number plate is 25 forgot what words drive by a Indian stays in KL area, most likely sentul please share it here so tat people would know who they are and hope they will get thier lesson one day.

DimDimer

Known Member
Jan 10, 2005
Visit site
there's lotsa those asses in sentul area la, not just that one.

few times these ppl cari pasal with you to have drag race. i mean like vroom vroom their cap ayam exhaust with their sticker, blue LED washer car, when you out accelerate them on the first traffic light junction in front of the balai polis.

sheeshh get a life la.

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
tats why lah we dowan to kacau... no use fighting a drunk.. or maybe i should say no use fighting with people tat keep shit in thier brain... but if i see tat car haha no gurantee what i will do to it, gonna leave a nice msg for him, cuz government teach us to be good citizens :lol:

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Originally posted by mu24@Mar 20 2005, 17:12
tats why lah we dowan to kacau... no use fighting a drunk.. or maybe i should say no use fighting with people tat keep shit in thier brain... but if i see tat car haha no gurantee what i will do to it, gonna leave a nice msg for him, cuz government teach us to be good citizens :lol:
[snapback]824937[/snapback]​
Reverse, and then knock him down :angry:. You have the right of self defence.

I remember, when I was young, friends saw this fight, drunk bums bullied a dude/friend of theirs, they stop like 12 people, knock all 4 of the bullies down and leave them lying on the road.

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
this was the first time we experience this so dint know what to do except to drive away, but the next time we will know what to do. the drunk was a well built Indian btw, must be one of those well to do indians since they can afford to sit honda stream.

I

Indecided

Nola.. Eden Kim damn geng. Just one call and all these little pesky drivers will get run over... on the Sentul LRT tracks

:P Driving a SEG now huh?

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by Indecided@Mar 21 2005, 18:06
Nola.. Eden Kim damn geng. Just one call and all these little pesky drivers will get run over... on the Sentul LRT tracks

:P Driving a SEG now huh?
[snapback]828070[/snapback]​

bah i knew it was you Aaron, it happen at 4am ler who to call?? call you r? haha
yeah driving a seg now.

I

Indecided

so whaddya have in ur SEG? stock or do I see a SVT BT monster around ^_^

Final3

Mar 21, 2005
dumb ar$$3s (the drunkard I mean. DUn get any wrong ideas...hehehe)

SHould have knocked him unconcious and then drag him to a police station and then cook up a nice story for them...hehehehe....cuz he is damm freakin drunk alraedy.

Here is a suggestion :

1) Knock him pengsan
2) Take his wallet
3) Strip his pants
4) Drag him to police station
5) Tell the cops you found him naked on the street
6) Leave him there
7) Give a fake number to the cops if they require it.
8) Laugh your ballz off back home...

:lol: juz my 2 nutz Worth :lol:

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by crazykid@Mar 21 2005, 21:11
When you said that 1 guy came and knock on your door...how the hell did he come to you when the other car was parked 100m away --.--"
[snapback]828532[/snapback]​

we dint know he came down from the car, tats why we were surprise when suddenly a man appear beside the car when the honda stream was already 100m in front of us. I figured the car stopped 100m in front of us bcuz he realise his partner was missing ;)

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
^ Man thats just totally owned. Knock the drunk bum down, he's so drunk to fight you back and remember you.

mu24

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Originally posted by ambayah@Mar 22 2005, 01:05
^ Man thats just totally owned. Knock the drunk bum down, he's so drunk to fight you back and remember you.
[snapback]829015[/snapback]​
dowan later terkill him than we will be appearing on the front page of newspapers, even though i would love to skin thier dict and roast it on a bbq, too bad dint thought of using the zippo lighter fluid i just bought :rolleyes:

Is it me or most drunks are Indians ( not beng rasicts as i have lots of indian frenz football kaki ) and they always wanna start a fight when they are drunk, no offense to indians and its not illegal to get drunk but heck if you wanna get drunk just be sober and dont create any probs

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
^ Someone will come and tell you that you're being racial. :D

Well, it is true though, not all of them are, but I have been in sitautions where they get so drunken I fight at the regular restaurant I eat. I see it all the time, quite boring already.

wildz

Known Member
Dec 6, 2004
I think you made the right choice. Drunks although may not be as fast or as alert as you, they also suddenly have no fear. Not worth it man.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Here is a question that I would like to ask many of you here. What do you guys think about having a modded car as daily drive or have 2 cars, one for daily, another for mods?

For me, I think that it is better to have a car for daily use and another for mods. My reasons would be :

1. Fuel consumption. It will probably save costs in terms of fuel consumption in long run if you keep a stock car or fuel efficient car for daily use and travel. A heavily modded car probably won't give...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience