DIY pioneer hu aux-in

juman

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
bro where can i get those audio jack cable with groundings ? mm i am using 5650 . can it work ?

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
juman said:
bro where can i get those audio jack cable with groundings ? mm i am using 5650 . can it work ?
do u haf the blue color jack i posted on the previous page? if got then can. wad size? if 3.5mm anywhere oso can find. giant oso got sell.

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
Any idea how the aux in on a nakamichi cd40z is ? Is it using RCA or need special adaptor/cables ?

hansc

Known Member
Nov 14, 2003
KL/WP
Visit site
bros,

FYI, i've just completed my AUX in for my DEH 7350...... very easy, no need to open the HU and solder stuff......

wat u need is just one piece of the 4-pin cable that comes with ur cd-rom.....just get any old cd-rom and it should come with it, connected to the motherboard and the cd-rom..... and one Y-cable (Stereo to 35mm jack)

just follow the steps as mentioned in this page......hope this helps!!! and one reminder, be careful of the L/R channel......

http://stereophonik.com/gutterslide/IP-BUS_Hack/

juman

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Went to hansc place yesterday /// tested the DIY sound quality wise is very good! better then those FM trasmiter 10 times ! try this out guys!
:)

youmolo

Known Member
Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
juman said:
Went to hansc place yesterday /// tested the DIY sound quality wise is very good! better then those FM trasmiter 10 times ! try this out guys!
:)
fm transmitter sucks real bad in a car =) direct line in gives the best quality sound.

juman

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
yeah "youmolo" FM transmitter such big time man. sometimes the qaulity is worst then the radio one :)

finally . i got mine fixed today . very satisfy with the quality ! :P

spend almost nothing to get the AUX done.

mmm another good way to get AUX in working for pioneer product .

this method will not void the warrenty of the product ! :)
\

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm having a problem with my car interior wiring such as the door indicator is not working and also the fuel indicator is not functioning.Anyone know where to find a good wireman in subang jaya?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience