DIY pioneer hu aux-in

juman

bro where can i get those audio jack cable with groundings ? mm i am using 5650 . can it work ?

youmolo

Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
juman said:
bro where can i get those audio jack cable with groundings ? mm i am using 5650 . can it work ?
do u haf the blue color jack i posted on the previous page? if got then can. wad size? if 3.5mm anywhere oso can find. giant oso got sell.

yolk

Any idea how the aux in on a nakamichi cd40z is ? Is it using RCA or need special adaptor/cables ?

hansc

KL/WP
bros,

FYI, i've just completed my AUX in for my DEH 7350...... very easy, no need to open the HU and solder stuff......

wat u need is just one piece of the 4-pin cable that comes with ur cd-rom.....just get any old cd-rom and it should come with it, connected to the motherboard and the cd-rom..... and one Y-cable (Stereo to 35mm jack)

just follow the steps as mentioned in this page......hope this helps!!! and one reminder, be careful of the L/R channel......

http://stereophonik.com/gutterslide/IP-BUS_Hack/

juman

Went to hansc place yesterday /// tested the DIY sound quality wise is very good! better then those FM trasmiter 10 times ! try this out guys!
:)

youmolo

Jul 3, 2005
Subang Perdana
www.tzywen.com
juman said:
Went to hansc place yesterday /// tested the DIY sound quality wise is very good! better then those FM trasmiter 10 times ! try this out guys!
:)
fm transmitter sucks real bad in a car =) direct line in gives the best quality sound.

juman

yeah "youmolo" FM transmitter such big time man. sometimes the qaulity is worst then the radio one :)

finally . i got mine fixed today . very satisfy with the quality ! :P

spend almost nothing to get the AUX done.

mmm another good way to get AUX in working for pioneer product .

this method will not void the warrenty of the product ! :)
\

I'm having a problem with my car interior wiring such as the door indicator is not working and also the fuel indicator is not functioning.Anyone know where to find a good wireman in subang jaya?