DIY Microcompressor @ Mini Turbo

jeremy

Known Member
Nov 12, 2004
kuching-penang
Visit site
okok... thanks bro..i see a dyno jet/ at the background...i hav 1 installed in my ride too,,, no difference in fuel consumption watsoeva,, oni the rev drops slower everytime change gear..

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
jeremy said:
okok... thanks bro..i see a dyno jet/ at the background...i hav 1 installed in my ride too,,, no difference in fuel consumption watsoeva,, oni the rev drops slower everytime change gear..
tat i got it for free so just instal....to be frank...it is useless la:_:

tymleo

Oct 4, 2004
dont really understand wher to connect all the hoses
is it connect all the vacuum hoses to a empty box???

bladez

Oct 16, 2006
yo bro, if got free time go visit procc web. i just read that micro compressor give bad effect to engine esp. to our piston n ring. but for me i dont really believe it becoz im using my mirco compressor for almost 2 yr. running still ok. for me it depends to driving style. cheerssssss :shades_smile:

p/s i think the fella open valve full + high rev = stupid diving style for stock car.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
bladez said:
yo bro, if got free time go visit procc web. i just read that micro compressor give bad effect to engine esp. to our piston n ring. but for me i dont really believe it becoz im using my mirco compressor for almost 2 yr. running still ok. for me it depends to driving style. cheerssssss :shades_smile:

p/s i think the fella open valve full + high rev = stupid diving style for stock car.
hmm.....to be frank. piston n ring will be worn because of engine oil most of the time.

gotta use better engine oil or make sure it is owes in sufficient level. coz it gotta provide oil film in the cylinder wall to reduce friction. if there is no oil firm, then piston ring will be gone as well as ur cylinder block:_:

edwin_lcw

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2005
Setapak
eh kenny ? meaning directly air to manifold ??? issit ? y kacau the brake vacum hose one ?

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
drexchan said:
yalor.. of all the vacuum hoses, why play with the brake booster hose?
coz most of the air stuff like mini turbo..etc r connected to brake booster hose...so juz connect there to see any differences o not as they claimed wil improved braking power....:_:

drexchan

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2004
Bukit Jalil
drexchan.fotopic.net
certainly, the brake booster hose is expensive to replace. Just for the sake of research.. you have just cut the most expensive vacuum hose. Brave!

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
drexchan said:
certainly, the brake booster hose is expensive to replace. Just for the sake of research.. you have just cut the most expensive vacuum hose. Brave!
its ok coz im working/training in perodua n mercedes shops...some parts can get it at no charge:angel_smile:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm painting my car, I just want to ask what kind of putty do I need to use?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience