Custom/Performance Driveshafts

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
the best is to send your original driveshaft for recondition.

your driveshaft cannot tahan?
my driveshaft never give me problem.
well, except for in 2009, when coming back from Taiping to KL, 2 of my engine mounting gave way and i drove until Sungai Buloh then my driveshaft tercabut from all the shuddering and juddering i got becoz the 2 mounting rosak..

neuro...
u spirited driver.....cannot challenge u wan heehe..

gotdamsg.
u using sport spring is it?

the normal driveshaft will tahan, just dont lower ur car too much.
and u are still on 6A12 auto? unless its a monster 6A12TT or 4G63T engine sitting in ur engine bay, the driveshaft boleh tahan punye..

I'm on 6A12 auto, all standard and stock. Just I am using 17" wheels. 225 or 215 won't effect the driveshaft right? Also no sport spring.

I'm on 6A12 auto, all standard and stock. Just I am using 17" wheels. 225 or 215 won't effect the driveshaft right? Also no sport spring.

should be no problem...how many d.shaft already u changed?...if a lot already try to get the real original one / used halfcut one...

all 3 mountings the same unless if you're on manual tranny the gbox mounting if different.

Hey guys, can someone please recommend a good shop to recondition my wira driveshaft? My inner cv joint got problem and needs replacing. I dont want to change the whole shaft if possible.

You try looking at Segambut Tengah area. There have to many shops can recond ur drive shaft and most important cheap n have good quality.

Hey guys, can someone please recommend a good shop to recondition my wira driveshaft? My inner cv joint got problem and needs replacing. I dont want to change the whole shaft if possible.

If inner side better u change halfcu one...recond one is lauya...

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom