Covert DiGi prepaid to postpaid.

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
I'm using a higher priced special Digi number (016-7277 123) for quite sometime. My clients, friends, relatives and name card all with this number. My phone expensese getting very high even since I started selling insurance. I want to convert my prepaid to postpaid without changing my golden number, but Digi said they can't do that. Is it acceptable?

I'm sure that there must be many ppl out there having the same request. The customer service told me that they can't do anything coz it's up to the management to decide. Just a simple way of keeping a loyal customer happy also need management to decide?

Is there any way to make the Digi management aware that they are losing customer?

Last edited:

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
This is the excuse CS gave.

We apologized for any inconvenience caused.

Please be advised that it is not possible to convert a prepaid number to a post paid line at this point of communication.

Last edited:

acbc

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
KD
Maxis and DiGi don't allow conversion of prepaid to postpaid. I've asked this Q many times b4.

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
the only solution is...buy 1 more mobile phone n get a postpaid simcard...got 2 hp oso not very heavy mah...

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
I have to spend $ to keep the prepaid line active and monthly subc fee for postpaid?

Getz

Known Member
Nov 30, 2003
Visit site
acbc said:
Maxis and DiGi don't allow conversion of prepaid to postpaid. I've asked this Q many times b4.
Maxis can convert la, most of my friends already converted their Hotlink into Call plan 75.

Mandrake

Known Member
Jun 19, 2005
JB
www.benjaminwang.com
Yah, Digi website also says this in their FAQ. What you can do is put the sim in an old phone at home and forward to your new number, just top it up every 3-months.

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
2 hp still ok mah...my friends hav 3 line where he oni hav 2 hp (3200 n 8250)...
Maxis(for family), Digi(for friends) n Celcom(when needed)... when he outstation he will use 012 n 019...when came back to KL he will use 012 n 016... ur prepaid line each month jus reload RM30 if u want it active... if not u reload RM10 n still can keep for 3month after the expired day.

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
hotlink to postpaid maxis can lah, they offer me last time but i still want to stay with hotlink...

Seabiscuit

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Sometime JB
Visit site
They really giving up a loyal customer.

Dear Customer service,
Does it means that this problem is unable to solve and
Digi rather give up the customer? Or Digi is advising
me to consider other telecomm company?

Since Digi unable to keep my contact number alive. I
will not able to let my family members to enjoy the
Digi friends and family special rate. You have
succeed by making more customer running away.

p/s: I don t think you re looking into my problem
promptly.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to assist you on this
matter.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

While the disappearance of Gemballa’s founder is still unresolved, the company, in name at least, has moved on and is scheduling a press conference to announce relaunching plans under a new Chief Executive Officer.

At this point, the details are not overwhelming but the gist of it is that Gemballa will now be headed by Andreas Schwarz, who has acquired...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience