Considering a Hyundai coupe

aj2712

Mar 7, 2006
Hi all. You can look for mine in the car for sale sections. Have to let it go :wavey:. Need a bigger car.:cheers:

Last edited:
Apr 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Guys, if anyone knows Hyundai Coupe 96-98 for sale, kindly contact me. I'm looking for 1. Thanks
bro, u can try click or go to this link....u can compare price also there....got individual and car dealer seller...so, try to negotiate the price..... ive used this website once to find my car....got the Fasfik number too....u can send the car for a "medical check up" before going to next stage...important....you dont want to end up with a lemon..... gud luck to you...
http://carlist.my/listings.php?make=Hyundai&model=Coupe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When,use R,P,2,3 all are working well,but when i use D/4 for driving ..not speed more than 60 k/mh.Its work fine.But,when im speeding more than 80 km/h .. after use brake and stop the car at traffic light.

The car not shift the gear ,sometimes its stuck at 1st gear some time it became to Neutral,even im not change the gear to D/4 to N.If,i still push the gas pedal,the blinking comes on ,i need to restart my car back.After,that everything becames to normal.

If,i still use D/4 and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience