Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

Yeah bro sprinter ceilo..u ask TOMee90..He oledi modif his ngine....

So far as I know oversize the pulley n bypass ur supercharger can build more HP..
Try ask the 4agze sifu's here....

hi to all,
i have a stock 1.3SE,and only this afternoon it entered workshop after i damaged my conrod (minyak itam kering..dunno how:dontknow: ).Now i plan to install a silvertop with manual transmission.The noob questions is :_: :

1) must i change the whole piping system and the muffler?

2) if i had to change, what's the best recommended pipe diameter?i just want the
car to have good fuel consumption and at the same time a bit of extra muscle to assist me overtaking busses and lorry on my way to kuala selangor :_: .
and also i dont want any loud motorbot noise coming out of my exhaust.. :P

3) Thanks

mastakilla said:
hi to all,
i have a stock 1.3SE,and only this afternoon it entered workshop after i damaged my conrod (minyak itam kering..dunno how:dontknow: ).Now i plan to install a silvertop with manual transmission.The noob questions is :_: :

2) if i had to change, what's the best recommended pipe diameter?i just want the
car to have good fuel consumption and at the same time a bit of extra muscle to assist me overtaking busses and lorry on my way to kuala selangor :_: .

3) Thanks

-->if u want to use back than do some modify lah...

--> japanese std. is 2'3. u can also use 2'

3) Thanks[/QUOTE

--> your welcome

swap aka SWAP said:
wat brand...ur car never be thn wif police ka..already reg ka ur eng..
Omori. Police?....seldom drive my car, only drive nearby my house or just drive to Sepang track only. Engine registered since very long ago.

Last edited:
Bro kev_cychan, tot ur car on selling aaaa....??? BTW its a very nice cars...happy selling 2 ya.:-)

This might help u some

sprinter cielo said:
yo bro eg9,tanks 4 ur opinion.em ur friend ader tak want let go oversized pully supercharger.i heard if used oversized pully the power can increase.if anyone to let go plz pm me.

Hi, bro cielo...i read ur problem, i also driving the 4agze before, with big pulley, but honestly tell u that, big oversize pulley can boost up to 0.9 bar or 0.7-0.8 bar. The power is quiet good if ur charger pump clutch and the butterfly fin all good condition, enough silicon oil than u can maintance well for it. ALSO!!!!! depend on how ur right foot control is...hehe.hehe....if u always step step...steppppppp.....sure the charger hurt lar...

Actually 4agze is quiet fun to drive with, the FC can say is a bit high due to it's power. Even i can catch up with move turbo too....easily..those are before. Now i already convert to 20V svt, also nice to drive....why i change 4agze to 20v svt, long story lor...hahahah....ok, hope this will help u some lar.

tq 4 opinion

hi bro,tq 4 ur opinion n advise.im appreciates it.em neway i must think 1st to do or not.koz if i change the fuel must higher hehehehe.em ur want change to svt.semoga berjaya....

Want to ask piping size for my 4agze....stock one what size?? Full set .
Im using now Jasma extractor... 4-2-1...nenas and 2.5' 's' flow till My supermegaphone end can....think to reduce the piping size..heheheh
Isit 2" can aaaa....??? or maybe 1.8"

nnik said:
Bro kev_cychan, tot ur car on selling aaaa....??? BTW its a very nice cars...happy selling 2 ya.:-)

ya, there is a guy paid deposit.. thanks.. but i still like SE very much , kakaka

nnik said:
Want to ask piping size for my 4agze....stock one what size?? Full set .
Im using now Jasma extractor... 4-2-1...nenas and 2.5' 's' flow till My supermegaphone end can....think to reduce the piping size..heheheh
Isit 2" can aaaa....??? or maybe 1.8"

actually 2'' is just nice, dun ever think for 1.8''
and 2.5'' is also nice, previously i'm using 2.5'' , it's giving a good performance also..
but now i'm using 3'' cos converted to turbo..

Hi bro tcl_dreamcast, what kind of rear skirt are you using? Not bad.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom