Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

sprinter cielo said:
hi ray,ur car very clean n nice...i have see ur car at segamat.ur from there?emblem trueno at ur grill not 4 sell kew hahaha

wah segamat kah? never been there lah bro...
maybe passby from JB that time..

My car looks clean? hehheehe are you kidding? come and see outside... hehee

p/s : Anyone selling EE90 fender which is pearlwhite original colour? And also door trim for all doors.

yo ray,fender ae92 levin got ler but ee90 i dont have.sorry.ye kew em mayb i wrong car.:_:

my air-cond compressor was spoil and now got i to sell at my mechanic there about RM280 , is it cheap ?
roughly how much $$ for ae92 4agze air-cond compressor ?

I Got Front Lip For Sale Lah...
Pls Check...

Sorry Tumpang Sikit..

damn ! that compressor i buy got krok-krok sound lah when engine started and air-cond on that sound become more rough !

ANYONE HAVE THIS AIR-COND FOR SALE ???

bro i just want to know can ae101 dashboard fix on ee90..coz the dashboard very cun woo

jimi30 said:
bro i just want to know can ae101 dashboard fix on ee90..coz the dashboard very cun woo

AE101 dashboard in EE90?

Sure no prob...refer to my signature below.

front lip sold

jimi30
the 101 dashboard can fit juz need some modification only
eg9 car is a good sample for u...
maybe u can choose ae111 model

sorry

sorry to the silver se i passed on federal highway near taman desa last night at 10.45pm.
did not meant to race with you but i was late for something.

i was the grey ae92 with the red number 7 on the windscreen - buck-7

Anyone have done the conv. can we share the X-periance here...heheheh???
Maybe u have take some photos during the day....post it....

Seriusly one of my friend want to know total cost to conv to blacktop 5 speed to his SE...can anyone help...

Thanks lots guys...

nnik said:
Anyone have done the conv. can we share the X-periance here...heheheh???
Maybe u have take some photos during the day....post it....

Seriusly one of my friend want to know total cost to conv to blacktop 5 speed to his SE...can anyone help...

Thanks lots guys...

In my opinion, you must ready at least RM 6K - 7K.
5 speed manual halfcut cost around RM3500 - 3800 (depend on condition), Whereas labour cost with some basic wear & tear part replacement (timing belt, clutch plate, brake pad, engine oil etc) around RM2000. It also depend whether yours is EE90 or AE92 chasis, if your current SE is having fuel injection engine, then you may save up some cost to buy the fuel tank (around RM300), don't forgert about the rear disc brake too (around RM300 too) unless your AE111 halfcut bundle along with these 2 items. One more additional cost is your exhaust system, it'll depend on how much you would like to invest on it (RM500 I guess)
Finally is if you want to respray your car, another RM1.5 - 2K.

So, good luck.

ya betul..if juz direct cnvrt murah la..if after cnvrt u want ultra cable..ngk plug..after market extrator..piping..racing clutch..etc..alot many wo..

cun laa bro.....
nice car u got there :-)......
esp. d kalerrrr (solid or 2k white?)..... vely shining even d photo was taken at niteee
mine still not cat2 lg coz don hav enough moneyyyyy.......

need help

anyone can help me.im using 4agze engine.how to make power to this engine.have anyone di it before

tq bro,maner ader cun...biaser ajer.i used white 2k.how about diamond white i think its suitable for ur car.u used supercharger right?have done modified or no.i want change the oversized pulley.its good or not for supercharger.

Top Bottom