Come n talk about ur SE ride here....

Hi, does anyone can give the pic about how the levin head light fit into the ae92??? esp the fitting in the engine rooms there???....what else need to modify???i interest to know it. thanks in advance

joexxo said:
hi all toyotarian
mine was AE92 yr 88'.
engine 4AGE TVIS (with red color wording on the rocker cover) dunno which model exactly.
Last time test 0 - 100km bout 8 sec ++ (Alone in the car).
Top speed (tried at LPT to Kuantan with 4paxs weighing 62kgs each) 218km/h.
FC - KL to Awana Kijal and back (highway and normal road- on a treasure hunting) 160.00 till I reach KL still have quater remain.
Front n rear GAB absorber n spring - every yr need maintainance done.
Front rim OZ Racing - rear rim Rays Engineering 2pieces.
Sun roof , levin seat front n back, stabilizer front n back n fender.
dunno whether mine is good or bad but top hp @5000 rpm after 7000 go sum more.

pic need resizing coz too big
but if anyone saw AE92 with yellow spoiler yellow lip skirt apron and yellow side mirror ..... that me n him.

oh well saw ur car beside the cheras highway way to bukit jalil......?that's u?

cheers........

TCL, well, i just wonder how they can fit in mar...yet if someday our ae92 head lamp out of stock like LE......need to mod lorr...hehhe...hope this dream won't come true lar.... i just need the pic for the head lamp in the engine compartment there,....if got some sifooo share than is good lor

erm....want to find ae 92 levin seat front and back.....so susah mau cari aaaaa
Its for my pren....mine sudah front n rear...:-)

got 1 shop in cheras selling front - but quoted me RM350, last can give RM300. Hahaha gilak - maybe because now lots of people start to play with toyota d

Confirmed pecah d lar AE82GT, i went back to the shop lar return the item n ask them to keep 4 me once got another set. Will inform u any news..

Really sorry lar fren.. only realized when wanted to clean up the thing.. *sigh

bro Dendiar...nowadays hard to find rear one....front...berlambak....:-)
Anyone got rear one can pm me....prefer AE92 rear seat...

sprinter cielo said:
sorry bro,now u at kuantan lg ker.y u tak call me...

bro, called you few times.... on that monday...and also friday...after that..

tak per lar!!! next tme ader..

now in JB..plaks!!!

cheers...

may i know how much for ae92 gt rear seat ??
thinking to change my rear seat ..........

Well, if you are insist of having the rear seat, you can try to modify the Levin or Trueno 2 doors rear seat. However, you'll have difficulty to find the 2 small cushions (next to the door one) because the levin & trueno don't have that cushion originally. You'll need some mod on the sit cushion and the leaning cushion too.

It'll be something looks alike this :

ahchi said:
Well, if you are insist of having the rear seat, you can try to modify the Levin or Trueno 2 doors rear seat. However, you'll have difficulty to find the 2 small cushions (next to the door one) because the levin & trueno don't have that cushion originally. You'll need some mod on the sit cushion and the leaning cushion too.

It'll be something looks alike this :

Bro, can take pic for the part that need to mod cos i do find the levin rear seat and is been left there cos no one interest, the boss asking for RM150 for all.... just only the cushion near the door don't have. thanks

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom