Choices of cars to buy?

RM100k and brand new car. Which one would you choose?

• VW Polo Sedan 1.6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kia Forte 2.0

• Ford Focus Sedan 1.8

• Nissan Sylphy 2.0

• Toyota Vios 1.5

• Chery Eastar 2.0

• Mazda 2 Sedan

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think sylphy is a good choice when u compare with all your requirements as it is a JDM u can get cheaper spare parts, Nissan is proven that its a very reliable car even if u don't pamper it. Safety is moderate not much not less .. u can even pick Inspira though because it requires all those requirements ..anyways gud luck on picking a car and make sure u pick the right one so you won't feel disappointed :listen:

I vote Mazda, Japan manufacturer partnered with Ford. Not sure about the Mazda 2 but company recently bought a CX-5 and the built, details and features were amazing!

I rode on my boss' Mazda 6 Touring. Awesomeeee.

Deactivate engine feature is quite annoying leh. It jerks quite hard.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

My staff just bought a brand new Focus about weeks ago and she immediately regret it already as the dual clutch is jerky and has noise all the time! Worse is, the SC said it is as it is, and will not go away! She said during the test drive there's no indication like that at all and it was nice, so now she felt cheated!

My staff just bought a brand new Focus about weeks ago and she immediately regret it already as the dual clutch is jerky and has noise all the time! Worse is, the SC said it is as it is, and will not go away! She said during the test drive there's no indication like that at all and it was nice, so now she felt cheated!

Maybe she got a faulty model? Is the transmission same with the one in Fiesta?

I rode on my boss' Mazda 6 Touring. Awesomeeee.

Deactivate engine feature is quite annoying leh. It jerks quite hard.

Sent from my Lumia 925 using Tapatalk.

You mean the i-stop feature? I think it works well in CX-5, it reduces fuel consumption a lot too! can drive 2.5 weeks before refuel (in town). However I do deactivate it on long drives.

You mean the i-stop feature? I think it works well in CX-5, it reduces fuel consumption a lot too! can drive 2.5 weeks before refuel (in town). However I do deactivate it on long drives.

Yeap the i-stop. Find it stupid to have brands naming their products/service same as Apple.

It jerks when it activates. Kinda annoying if in the long run.

Turbo cannot help lah! FC is like that. I am running like 7km/l only.

Huh! now wife wants Alza? So many MPVs in your family.....:driver::biggrin:

Gaaaaaaaah.. now she's telling me she actually prefer the Attrage... not that I'm complaining. That means I get to choose a bigger car if she goes for that.

I think your parents's innova is kinda influencing her to get a MPV. Better sell off the Innova :rofl:
Alza brakes, is real bad. I seriously feel very insecure especially if it happens I had to emergency brake. I always keep quite a distance from the car in front. Dare not even tailgate with an Alza.

Mirage la, suits her best. Girls are hard to please at times...:banghead:

Gotta agree on the braking part. Takutnya bila mau brake. Then again maybe I'm just spoiled by my twinpot brakes on my rolla hahaha.

Alza more suited for kurus - kurus people. Apparently when my large sized family sit in the Alza at the back, alamak tight space hahaha.

Most of the time parents use it as carrying larger stuffs that cannot fit in the car like those large pasu bunga.

BuroQ : My family got Innova already la. Alza is pffffttt small compared to that.

As for the braking, it's pretty much the same as the Myvis brakes - absolute rubbish.

dont worry... turbo wont makan minyak.. see my 320... full tank 700km... city driving... outstation means about 1200km..

but then again...

mine's a turbo diesel..

:biggrin:

Bugger. I'm actually interested in the Diesels. Wanna ask you - how's the diesel quality and what's it doing to your car? Anything specific to watch out for?

Ford Focus TDI

Woi.. that's a CBU.. where got cheap to maintain??

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom