Chew and I actually make a perfect couple, says Ng

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
IPOH: A perfect couple – that is how Wanita MCA chief Datuk Dr Ng Yen Yen describes her alliance with Selangor Wanita MCA chief Chew Mei Fun when declaring confidence in Chew as becoming her deputy.

“She is Chinese-educated and I am English-educated and actually we make a perfect couple,” said Dr Ng.

adamkuek

Known Member
Jul 31, 2005
JPJ HQ
Let's us SUPPORT the LES PRIDE Foundation of SOUTH EAST ASIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

cchoi

Known Member
Jan 5, 2005
Visit site
tis all BS, fighting for power and later $$$ in the pocket. tis is so so FAKE !!!! the MCA election is chinese soap opera, hate love relationship, everyone is putting up a fake face and deep in the heart - I AM GOING TO GET RID OF U !!!!

sarcastics

Known Member
Jul 4, 2005
KL
NYY deep in thought ...."CMF should be a brilliant puppet...hmm..."

A Post Every 5 Mins

So here we have it... the story of the kid that went nuts with his evo and made himself a name at the 2012 World Time Attack in Sydney now takes the plunge in professional racing in the Porsche Carrera Cup with Nexus Racing. Alif is team mates with team boss Adrian D'Silva and fellow WTAC runner up Earl Bamber, all 3 drivers fly the Malaysian flag in the international race series.

Alif recently participated in the Sepang round of the Carrera Cup Asia which supported the Formula One Grand...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience