Sometime JB

drew1.0beta

May 27, 2006
hahahaah...''letak bawah lesen''....
''kamu duduk dekat sini je?'' <--( after recieve the bribe suddenly so fren wif him) ahhahahahah!!
nice one!

prodigy

Gonna be big news. Police force sure gonna kena fire if that video goes around town.

sakuraguy

Sendai, JAPAN.
yes.. a repost ..i hate the banner ads in sinchew .. nowadays all online newspaper like stupid. covering the whole page with popping ads!

diu lo diu lo diu lo... chai lou ar.... diu lo....

hahahaha...

infernaL

May 22, 2005
N/A
both of them are in the wrong ?
the jual handphone dude for giving and the cop for receiving ?

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
long time no see, seabiscuit :biggrin:

the avengers trigger it.

I think both parties oso at fault. The discussion abt who is wrong can never finish debate. Like chick and egg question.

If I;m in such situation,

Try not using handphone while driving. If needed using one, stop car and make call.

If bad luck, kena tangkap by polis using handphone, then it's plainly my fault. I have no one to blame but myself.

Rationally, if money is problem for me, I will definitely ask for TOLONG from the officer to settle. After SETTLE, I'll just keep quiet abt it, not telling ppl abt our polis makan rasuah, etc. (heck, no one force me to pay the polis, I VOLUNTARILY want to settle).

Case close, noo need to record incident and put it up in YOURTUBE. It just cause embaressment to both parties.

I just hate ppl who want sound rightious, but still give bribe and talk cock abt the polis deed after "settleing". Anway, the question is wether you BRIBE or YOU DON't. Simple as that.

Remeber,

"If cow donwan to drink water, no one cannot force the cow's head down to drink water"

imoloq

Nov 1, 2005
ken yeang said:
I think both parties oso at fault. The discussion abt who is wrong can never finish debate. Like chick and egg question.

If I;m in such situation,

Try not using handphone while driving. If needed using one, stop car and make call.

If bad luck, kena tangkap by polis using handphone, then it's plainly my fault. I have no one to blame but myself.

Rationally, if money is problem for me, I will definitely ask for TOLONG from the officer to settle. After SETTLE, I'll just keep quiet abt it, not telling ppl abt our polis makan rasuah, etc. (heck, no one force me to pay the polis, I VOLUNTARILY want to settle).

Case close, noo need to record incident and put it up in YOURTUBE. It just cause embaressment to both parties.

I just hate ppl who want sound rightious, but still give bribe and talk cock abt the polis deed after "settleing". Anway, the question is wether you BRIBE or YOU DON't. Simple as that.

Remeber,

"If cow donwan to drink water, no one cannot force the cow's head down to drink water"

Yup 100% agree on that. Like the saying goes: You can't make a clap with one hand. Some Malay proverb I think.

If you "settle" with the police, you know it's wrong already. Heck, there's even a big sticker on the patrol cars saying "Jangan Rasuah" or something like that. Don't go blame the cop for "wanting money" because you are wrong too. I know some people who give bribes and later complain to their friends how corrupted the cop is. Well, guess what, you are to blame too!

"ngau mm yam sui, mm tap dak ngau tau dai"....

cow dont wanna drink water, u cant force his head down to drink.....

A Post Every 5 Mins

Hi all ,

Currently i am driving a Proton Saga BLM. Year make 2010 , Automatic.

But one day i decided to change the transmission from Auto to Manual.

So my question is , will i able to sell my car to dealer? I am planning to change car. Do i have to change back the transmission from Manual back to Auto ? since my car Geran is Auto ..

Please advice.

Thank you all.