From World Time Attack to Porsche Cup

cqloh

Known Member
Aug 1, 2006
So here we have it... the story of the kid that went nuts with his evo and made himself a name at the 2012 World Time Attack in Sydney now takes the plunge in professional racing in the Porsche Carrera Cup with Nexus Racing. Alif is team mates with team boss Adrian D'Silva and fellow WTAC runner up Earl Bamber, all 3 drivers fly the Malaysian flag in the international race series.

Alif recently participated in the Sepang round of the Carrera Cup Asia which supported the Formula One Grand Prix. This was Alif's FIRST EVER race... he came in a respectable 3rd in the amateur class.

Be proud and watch this rising star..

Attachments

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
And he did it without the support of Petronas, Lotus or Proton for that matter. Petronas wants to sponsor Nob. Good job Petronas! Shows Malaysia Boleh.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
lucky boy.....

great passion..and don't give up....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ok... here goes nothing...
ok guys just wanted to ask u brainers.. will it be possible if the engine of a W124 E500 be planted on a W124 E200?
will there be space and how ill be the convergence? any major problem will occur? what will be the cost and does anyone know where i can get it? i kno in fact that the W124 E500 engine is a V8 engine but is is possible???? please give me answer.. im dying to know...:adore: :adore: :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience