Celcom Services

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
I've close my Celcom line since last year.. and last 2 months they called me up on my Digi line asked me to pay and i ignore which i tot they got the wrong person.. and this morning the called again and it really pissed me off.. started to curse that blardy fella been calling me for the past 2months!! sounds like an indian man in his late 20's.. i today straight asked him why must i still pay if i had already close that line last year.. and his reply is all the intrest fee after i close the line.. he sumore talk in a cocky way which make me more irritated and started to curse him.. he said i will pay or not i said " If i dont pay what u going to do bout it" he straight tell me "the action taken is non of your business.." then he sumore can say my address out and gave me 2weeks to pay and told me "if 2weeks time you dont pay then you will know what i will do.." i told him straight " dude.. i dont mind u coming to my place.. i'll wait for u!" hang the phone on him..

Is this what celcome service line ppl attitude and their services like this?!?! pay intrest after closing the line?! If any of you readers read this and happened to be working under celcom please let me know.. would like to have a word with your superior.. if damm pissed over this guy cocky and rude attitude towards his customers!! :angry_smile: :angry_smile:

03-78737017 <------- please let me know which celcome center number is this? will like to find that cocky fella.. :baring_teeth:

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
that number i stated above.. 2 months back i told them anything i will see them in court..which i dont mine getting a lawyer and sue them since im not wrong! then they stop calling.. now start again and same fella!! stupid service they provide!!

Jul 23, 2006
erm, icic..i mean record ur conversation down...they call ur hp rite? but since u got the num..c wat they do next....if that happen to me..i go complain at cusatomer service n find out wif that number at once..mayb i go to the centre if possible..i wan them to check this number right away from me...
hope u can lepas ur geram soon...geram for u as well...update me if that fella kena from u

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
this is like threaten edi...."if u dont pay,action will be taken is none of ur business..." wtf wei

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
who cares he threaten me.. i'll see what he will do in 2weeks time! i talk nicely he pulak the other side damm rude wei.. straight tiu him till hang up..

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
its best you go to their service centre and resolve the matter. get in black and whie that its settled then when he calls talk nicely get his name and contact details.(bullshit that you want to pay by cheque to get their address). send him legal notice for harrasement.

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
that's why best i wait for them this 2weeks see what they gonna do bout it.. after a year i close the line now come and asked for intrest fee.. wtf is this wei!! if this really gets out of hand will see them in court..

Jul 23, 2006
my fren also kena 013 b4...but she diff a bit..hers was settle last payment jor...since very expensive the call..she wan to terminate it..then she threw the bill away...no evidence nothing...also like 1 yr later like this case...say we did not receive ur payment...ouch....now she still in middle ....but this case make her name black listed..she wanna open maxis line only she know she is black listed...

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Its their dept collector agencies dude. I've got a called from the sam number also. Go to Celcom ask them why their people so lansi, they said it is not them but their debt collector agencies. They should have terminate that agency while back. Giving them bad image.

b00n

3,000 RPM
Aug 16, 2005
KL
i think they contracted out their collections to some collection agency. That's why they're rude. These guys just want money for their commisions.
Blardy call Celcom up and f@rk them for the phone calls lar!

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
cikoi fellas la they all.. really giving celcom bad image.. i will personaly go over to their place and talk to them.. think the celcom ahlong la now..

Lopot problem now is the line i cancel for a year edi and now saying about collect the intrest fees.. what the hell is that wei.. cancel line still pay?? im not gonna give then a single cent and worst comes to worst see what action they gonna take..

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
zep
its been a year already.. i do not have the receipts.. but why till a year of terminate the line still wanna call me now for intrest? dont u find it weird?

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Fatality said:
Lopot problem now is the line i cancel for a year edi and now saying about collect the intrest fees.. what the hell is that wei.. cancel line still pay?? im not gonna give then a single cent and worst comes to worst see what action they gonna take..
Check the amount due....normally if small amount can kautim. No need to pay at all. they waived it for you. Or just ignore, they can't do anything about it.

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
lopot
erm.. if ignore the wont do anything? amount all got nth.. i was talking to one of the branch manager that time then he cancel my line off.. now that sucker called ask for intrest money.. that's what makes me piss.. cancel line still need to pay.. what kind of service the provide?? now need to go over to their place and verified this issue..

EcstacyElmo

1,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
K Hell Shitty
first time i heard must pay interest for phone bill
nex time ask who u are talking to la, and calling from where. if that idiot harass u again, if he dun give then straight cut the phone line.
can threaten them with newspaper n internet action too.
ur previous bill before cuttinh it off was totally paid right?
if so they shouldn't be asking for anymore money

i'll ask my fren on sunday if got such thing as hav to pay interest after 1 year

Fatality

Sexy Moderator
Nov 23, 2005
Elmo
thanks dude.. ask him questions he said non of my business pulak.. after that he really trigger me.. start to shoot him back.. =(
useless fella..~!!

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
fatality, apparently one of my former colleague had the same similiar issue, but i couldn't remember which telco... itz either celcom or maxis...

but he somehow.. kept the payment slip... so he just went back to the office and threw it back at their faces...

A Post Every 5 Mins

hey i was wondering how to remove my carb? wants to do some cleaning..
some picture and instruction wil be appreciated.. thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience