CDT CL62

alvin4946

Oct 16, 2004
haha...

CDT cantik!! :lol:

let me feel my CDT ES after this weekend ... hahaha !!! tak tunggu tunggu ni.. :D

wow... now start to worry i kena break in later... :( :( :( :(

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Try SLS daichi ...
As for Dyns .... I also dunno where to go .. I just over heard it ...

Dyns and CL .. oh .... I never audit Gt b4.. but i can assure u is totally diff league....U probally willl kick the CL to river if u compare it with dyns ... hehehe .. Pls don;t flame me ...just my personal thought .. not bad wording CDT cos is a great product but dyns is way better ..... :D

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Originally posted by netken+Jan 19 2005, 08:41 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (netken @ Jan 19 2005, 08:41 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bert@Jan 18 2005, 20:25
then you should buy the tweeters and crossover that Normality is selling to replce ur stolen tweeters.
hehehe bert, maybe he should look for scanspeak tweets?? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
bro, nice meeting you today. Tks for your installer help also. But maybe u can convience him on letting go some "treasure" used stuff. whahahaha

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Originally posted by Master D@Jan 19 2005, 09:31
HI,

Yeah I was one of the first guys to PM Normality on the CDT tweets....but...they were sold to someone else... :(

I dont mind using used stuff, but they are kinda hard to come by and many cant be auditioned because the owners would have taken them out when they upgraded, I'm in JB btw so not too many of ZTH forum guys here are from JB ... at least not that I know of.

I'll try to see what I can find on the PHD AF 6.1KIT, I have not listened to this brand b4 and again, kinda hessitant.

I got offered the CDT EF-61CV for RM1.6K, but I cant afford them. :angry: :(

SCANSPEAK tweets ar....cannot la....they cost so much and even if I get them, need to get new amps as well... :huh: also I am too new in this wonderful world of ICE to play with high end stuff like this.

So sad.......... :(
bro, dun be so sad la. whahahah

PHD speaker is very well known speaker manufacturer. Few of thier range speaker is tip top SQ but im not so sure about this particular model though.

CDT Eurosport? wahahaha. dun waste your money and time la. kekekeke. sure kena big time frm CDT supporters. i would to say go for Dyns or Focal or DLS. anytime worth the value. Dyns as per mention frm Devil, u can get the GT240 frm SGD550 onwards. SLS is the place to get. i do know another installer in Spore is selling this price for a new set too. Do not under estimate the GT240 series. although its so called entry level but its way much better thn others speaker brand in thier own way. Thr is plp using GT240 and won IASCA competition. wat say u? hehehehe. the best part is this GT series is not as power consuming as the MKII series. as for Focal, 165k2 wun be wrong also. DLS, UR6 is the one. each speaker very diff characteristic.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Originally posted by Charles@Jan 19 2005, 09:50
I'm usin CDT HD62 now and i intend to upgrade the tweets ONLY.I suggest you look at other tweets because i feel they lack certain high extensions.
SS tweets and dyns sounds sweeter compared to the CDTs but AT a price you might balk at.I've tried runnin the Alpine DDlinear tweets with phase plugs on the CDT xovers and they sound much much better than the CDTs.They look very much like the Vifa ring radiator tweets.Another tweet i recently came across that has a similar look but haven't tested yet are the Kove tweets.I suspect they are made by Vifa too judging by shape.
bro, i heard Alpine spx-177r components is not bad though. some said very good SQ. i personally havent audit before.

Bert

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Muddy Delta
Visit site
only thing I dun like abt CDT is the tweeters.. midbass is good though...

THe 177R is the blue cone one right? Made by Vifa with Vifa tweeters.. apparently done with Alpine specs. Pretty good but vocals a bit thick.

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Originally posted by Bert@Jan 20 2005, 09:56
only thing I dun like abt CDT is the tweeters.. midbass is good though...

THe 177R is the blue cone one right? Made by Vifa with Vifa tweeters.. apparently done with Alpine specs. Pretty good but vocals a bit thick.
yeah, CDT tweets abit lack out to compare with others. its easy to drive but turn abit harsh whn goes loud.

yeah, heard the 177R is done by Vifa. some plp even told me the SQ is so close to dyns..Wahahahaha :P :P

Master D

Known Member
Nov 26, 2004
KL/JB
Visit site
Hey,

I'll be goin to SLS later today, I'll try scope some prices.... ;)

SGD550 for the Dyna GT240????????...ouch.... :(

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
SGD550 = RM1300... with that price, u can only get CL bac kto KL or SPX177A i think .....
If I am staying over JB, I probally have MK II installed in my car liao .. hehehe ...

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
I can get SPX-177A brand new in a box below rm1k but no warranty.
CDT CL and Dyns are different league...heck even my CDT HD compare with Dyns also diff league.Now Focal K2p would be different :P

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
Originally posted by devil@Jan 22 2005, 16:56
SGD550 = RM1300... with that price, u can only get CL bac kto KL or SPX177A i think .....
If I am staying over JB, I probally have MK II installed in my car liao .. hehehe ...
u wan MKII? heheheheh

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
K2p and MK II is also different league ...
For those who wish to compete in competation, pick Focal K2P but for those whose aimsfor personal listening .. pick MK II.
This is soley my personal preference and if y think other wise, please do not flame me as a men's meat is another men's poison ... hehehee ..

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Originally posted by normality78+Jan 23 2005, 03:50 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (normality78 @ Jan 23 2005, 03:50 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-devil@Jan 22 2005, 16:56
u wan MKII? heheheheh [/b][/quote]
If u can offering me RM1000, I will consider about it ..... wahahaha .. I aledi kena the MK II poison so bad but financial constrain causing me to stick to my rare Oz full 7' component .... hehehe

Charles

I brake very late....
Jan 7, 2004
Kota Kinabalu
I had a chance to listen to the SPX-177R, Mid not as good as CDT HD mids but tweets are most aggresive.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It’s all about the upcoming Hari Raya festivities and NAZA Quest, the official distributor of Chevrolet vehicles here in Malaysia has just provided a series of discounts and even a complimentary car for your convenience – all for the sake of ensuring that you’ve got yourself a Chevrolet that’s in good working condition for that long-haul back to visit the relatives...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience