Carburetor Section

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
prince of speed said:
why nobody answer my question huh? i guess u guys wont tell me ur secret huh. its ok, i understand. by the way fstrader, i heard about 1.3 webber tapau 1.8 gsr car is at nilai, they bet rm 5000 for that race and that 1.3 that look like stock tapau the wira 1.8 gsr. that 1.3 1 st gear can go 70km well other gears u guys can keep on guessing. long live WEBBERRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

1st gear to 70 km/h..walau..... @ how many RPM?

still got mikuni and solex carb mah... they all also performance carburettor...

but the level dunno on par with weber or not la...

xtasym... if u want to mod ur stock carb... got..... go cut the fuel needle... which is quite famous among stock carburettor modification.... but make sure u find a experienced mech to do it.. if he screwed up with the needle(cutting too much).. ur carb can just be throw by the road side or sell it as scrap metal...

wasup

i dont know a spealling can be an issue aroud here. sorry lor. i spell it right for you know weber, vay-ber, ok hoh. by the i wanna know the diffrence between single WEBER and twin WEBER, if u know how to control your right foot, will there still a lot of diffrences in petrol usage between this two carb?

Wahhh..... Single Weber bolt on Saga can tapau 1.8??? Wat a whole load of BS....Bluff who man? Might be able to if, use full metanol gas la, but after dat can throw engine away.

Prince, yes there is an increase in petrol consumption between single and twin Webers. Both connected by a single cable to the fun pedal so both carbs open in unison as u tekan.

Its like comparing single set injectors and twin set injectors, Fortunately, injectors can set when to operate the secondary injectors. Twin carbs constantly, open.

Lighter foot on fun pedal? Helps little bit but then why put twin Webers then?

Cheers

DIY, go buy a carb. cleaner, its a spray can like 3M brand at sparepart shop bro
no more than rm20

do it urself la.. not so hard maa... but make sure abt all the screw n gasket, don't tear it n don't lose any part. it only cost half a liter of petrol (rm1) n ur time.

gohkokeng.... i'm not sure what needle it is cause i never did it on my carb... but from my understanding of carburettors.... is what we called the jetting... they mod it by cutting the jetting, therefore more fuel can enter...

i also not very sure about this.. just know bit only.. hope other master master can help u out..

for more info on cutting needles and butterflys and cutting springs, kindly refer to sifooo master cookie... :p

fstrader said:
for more info on cutting needles and butterflys and cutting springs, kindly refer to sifooo master cookie... :p

haha u must listen from to this old wise master Uncle Fred the best :_:

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom