Carbon Fibre; How to Hide it?

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
seriously

u dont need to create a topic like this for 1 simple answer: just spray paint over it. People get CF coz they want the lightweight and structurally strong properties.. not for the fancy weaving patterns... though.. i fancy the patterns quite a fair bit.. wahahha.. anyhow, i spray painted my bonnet - carbon kevlar.. simple.. precise and clear...

and as for people who laugh at others just bcoz they got the product name wrong - there is a special place in hell reserved for u

- peace
Similar thought. Period

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
This one the sexiest VR! Looks meaner than any EVO man!
Ya man, looks better than any EVO.

Just too bad modern cars dont have such beauty anymore. Take EVO X for an example.

Was eying this, but very little in the market, and parts difficult to find.....

Can, convert from perdana. Seen a lot of perdana converting to this facelift. Looks good. :rofl:

This galant looks fierce btw.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya

Just too bad modern cars dont have such beauty anymore. Take EVO X for an example.

Can, convert from perdana. Seen a lot of perdana converting to this facelift. Looks good. :rofl:

Original is Best......:adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Original is Best......:adore:
Ya man, the ori one, can find a few modded ones looks damn good. Even better design than many cars man...

But i heard if buying such old cars, cars like this have to send for chassis reinforcing? Does autofoam helps on that then or recommended for older cars?

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Ya man, the ori one, can find a few modded ones looks damn good. Even better design than many cars man...

But i heard if buying such old cars, cars like this have to send for chassis reinforcing? Does autofoam helps on that then or recommended for older cars?
Why need chassis reinforcement? BTW our alignment lari again.....Back to Carbon Fiber.....:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Why need chassis reinforcement? BTW our alignment lari again.....Back to Carbon Fiber.....:biggrin:
Swifted MIA or swifted elsewhere usually is like that but not really lari. U can get a CF hood for your galant, then that would be damn rare. :top:

Alignment lari a bit okay la. DBKL is usually free to come clean up later. :biggrin:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh

This one not counted as facelift already. One generation newer than the perdana galant. Surprisingly the front body part still fits.

Swifted MIA or swifted elsewhere usually is like that but not really lari. U can get a CF hood for your galant, then that would be damn rare. :top:

Alignment lari a bit okay la. DBKL is usually free to come clean up later. :biggrin:
How about Evo 3 CF hood on VR?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Btw, if you're gonna go the Evo path, the original Evo aluminum hood is lighter than any CF hood in the KL market. Dry pure carbon / mixed CF Kevlar is a different story but so is the price.

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
Btw, if you're gonna go the Evo path, the original Evo aluminum hood is lighter than any CF hood in the KL market. Dry pure carbon / mixed CF Kevlar is a different story but so is the price.
Is it the same for all 3 evo hood from Evo 1,2,3? They looked similar...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
I don't think can fit, but if CF will be good, very light. My current ones very heavy. Next week doing raised hood/bonnet.....:biggrin:
Can I do as well? :rofl:

RENESIS VIII

7,000 RPM
Jun 13, 2012
Ipoh
I don't think can fit, but if CF will be good, very light. My current ones very heavy. Next week doing raised hood/bonnet.....:biggrin:
I thought that was not really a good thing to do? Someone mentioned that here before. I think is Danz.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today I was tailgated by another car in the fast lane in PLUS highway....

I was doing 110km/hr

It looked like either a Myvi, or Nissan Grand Livina, or Honda Stream or Perodua Alza...

I tried to loose it from my tail by adding speed of 10km/hr, then 20km/hr then 30km/hr

But the car came even closer, I can only see his or her car front windscreen...

Then when the middle lane was clear, I gave way, and managed to see what car was that !

To my surprise it was only a Perodua...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience