Car registration

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

[WLDCRD]

Hey all,

got a question for you. if i were to bring an r32 gtr to malaysia, how much does it cost per year to get it registered? is it something ridiculously high? or am i better off just to buy a local car if i were to move there? also, where would be a good place to take the car to get retuned and possibly modified further? any help would be great. thanks

Last edited:
not sure bout the road tax price but, there's a few workshops in sunway that can tune/modify/service nissan skylines.

thanks for that munky. i'd rather not have to sell the car here as i have put too much time and money into it to get it where it is. i just need to see if its going to be too expensive to register. do i have to pay import tax on the even though i privately own it

approval permit. i think for student ap you need to own t he car for at least 2 years and no mods must be done whatsoever cuz upon bringing it back you must go to puspakom to do inspection.

i think u gotta pay taxes when u wanna get it into malaysia.....my fren las time suppose wanna bring his Toyota Altezza from japan coz he is studying there....but lastly he didnt....coz after add up all d cost.....it is damn expensive..no worthy...my 2 cents

i wont be going there as a student. i will be going there for work. so no mods....might be a problem there! haha thanks for the help guys

:D Last time i bring my car from jpn....but cow tem dgn kastam to charge the paling miniman taxlah....but i heard the kastam not stupid they also see the brand of car.....if you bring the kaw2 punya kereta just prepare the money....lah :D

be careful no to underestimate car's value as Kastam found out they had been conned before by under declarating the actual value. he he..

:D as long the name is skyline gtr 92 it still have value in m`sia....i think the price still around RM55k above sorry if i mistake....so becafull with the kastam... ;)

isnt there like a 300% import tax? or was it 400%? so i would have to pay 300-400% tax on the value if it was 55k?

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom