Prepaid Registrations - FINAL COUNTDOWN!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

sakuraguy

5,000 RPM
Prepaid Registrations - FINAL COUNTDOWN!

logoys3.gif

Just a reminder,

Have u prepaid guys out there registered? .. I do, via maybank2u.com.my .. for my 2 lines and including my mom's .. She done registration before, but final stage the profile not updated, so i decide to go online with Maybank .. since i registered my two lines with it and successed.

Wat a troublesome at a last minute ..

Websites:
- www.digi.com.my
- www.celcom.com.my
- www.maxis.com.my or www.maxis.net.my or www.hotlink.com.my

sakuraguy,
dude, you're all over the planet man. I think the last time I saw your location, it was in... erm... I can't even recall where. Now you're in japan. hehe Well, notice was given early this year to register all prepaid lines. hehe

Aiks .. no lar .. my avatar, siggy and my info's are all the same since i be in ZTH, see the siggy colour also faded .. maybe u didnt realise ;) ..

I dont get Digi's online registration thing. Its like a roundabout, in a drain.

Fill up the Online Registration Form and click "Done".

An SMS will be sent to your mobile phone upon successful registration, together with a reminder to perform the final verification at any 9,000 DiGi Authorised Dealers nationwide.

Please keep the confirmation SMS and show the successful registration SMS
to our dealers in order to perform the final verification.

Why do 2 steps if you can just do 1 ?.

ive think i registered and i got an sms saying i can register too for my family members .

if not then my 200bux of credit gets cut well see Mr Chua part 2 - refer tmLAG bohsong thread .

infernaL said:
ive think i registered and i got an sms saying i can register too for my family members .

if not then my 200bux of credit gets cut well see Mr Chua part 2 - refer tmLAG bohsong thread .

do it malaysians way...

remember last year mycard's havoc? last last only kena rm10... blardy hell.

i like the indonesia way of handling their prepaid system, just do it using SMS... when u buy new prepaid startup.. you need to sms your full name id number address and so on... and then walla... you are registered

i bet that this stupid prepaid registration will be the same just like mykad havoc last year

if i want to do havoc by sending stupid threatening sms, i can always use thailand/indonesia prepaid service and use the international roaming to do the dirty job.

:shades_smile:

haha i filled in the form long time ago at one of those centers inside a shopping complex . i was just worried that they didnt process it . nvm ive check . registered weee

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom