Car jerking after service

escaping

Nov 27, 2007
as title.. my car start to jerk after the service... i found out tat the mechanic do overfill some engine oil... white smoke.. smell bad n car jerking.. izit the effect due to engine oil overfill?

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
you should really give more details, like , what kind of car, where did you service, what kind of service was it , etc. ......

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
as title.. my car start to jerk after the service... i found out tat the mechanic do overfill some engine oil... white smoke.. smell bad n car jerking.. izit the effect due to engine oil overfill?
its Affect due to overfill.
ur engine will kong if u just keeping it jerk coz of overfill, mayb not now, but ur engine won't as good as b4... overfill : jerking-knocking-mounting breaking-bubbling-toxic gases-dirty valve-lost compression-no power-sensor kong............

Northiswara

2,000 RPM
Dec 21, 2005
add some more in :

oil cover the spark plug, combustion not complete and carbon build up, valve inlet got cover by carbon and valve canot close properly, TB dirty, exhaust muffler soon also kong(not that fast), engine overheat.

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
overfill little bit will not gv u big troubles..only if it is overfilled too much....CHECK IT.

and check the engine oil grade, it must be too thin for ur ride. the gap between piston ring/cylinder cannot seal n let the engine oil escape to the combustion chamber and get ignite together...so u see white smoke.

my2cent

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
its Affect due to overfill.
ur engine will kong if u just keeping it jerk coz of overfill, mayb not now, but ur engine won't as good as b4... overfill : jerking-knocking-mounting breaking-bubbling-toxic gases-dirty valve-lost compression-no power-sensor kong............
wat so serious meh

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
So white smoke could also be caused by engine oil getting into the spark plug chamber? My car has a bit of white smoke too but I'm suspecting cos it's my lower gasket that's almost gone case. I can see engine oil leaking out of the lower gasket. I check my engine oil level regularly so it's still ok for now.

By the way, does anyone know of any work shop who is very familiar with repairing proton engines, and also perhaps restoring proton engines into good condition engines?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
So white smoke could also be caused by engine oil getting into the spark plug chamber? My car has a bit of white smoke too but I'm suspecting cos it's my lower gasket that's almost gone case. I can see engine oil leaking out of the lower gasket. I check my engine oil level regularly so it's still ok for now.

By the way, does anyone know of any work shop who is very familiar with repairing proton engines, and also perhaps restoring proton engines into good condition engines?
time to change to EVO X liao... ehhee:biggrin:

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Jin,
I generally don't really fancy mitsubishi cars. hehe Do you know of any trustworthy and skillful workshop where i can send my car in for a good check up?

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
Jin,
I generally don't really fancy mitsubishi cars. hehe Do you know of any trustworthy and skillful workshop where i can send my car in for a good check up?
1st, where r u now..??
mayb u can try my workshop that located at PJ Uptown...

trustworthy and skillful is ofcos... hehe...:biggrin:

just sms me la..

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
I manage to fix my car jerking problem lately. Apparent, it was either the spark plug cable or the distributor cap. I was using Brisk performance cables and changed back to original cables, and I also changed the distributor cap. Now, no more jerk. Yahoo. haha

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
I manage to fix my car jerking problem lately. Apparent, it was either the spark plug cable or the distributor cap. I was using Brisk performance cables and changed back to original cables, and I also changed the distributor cap. Now, no more jerk. Yahoo. haha
so weird la... ehhehee..

if ur car not fast enuf... sure die la this time coz gov just bought 25 unit of EVO X just to swept all the speedster...:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys...I'm thinking to get Mazda CX5 or Nissan Juke...

New for Mazda CX5
Recon for Nissan Juke

Both selling about the same price but couldn't decide which to get...ur opinion would much appreciated...

Thank u for the vewing and polling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience