can traffic polis summon us on heavily tinted?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
i just stopped by a pajero police

rasuah RM250 for my tinted if not he will bring my car to balai...and jpj check....all about RM2000
cant bargain at all

mr_freak

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
KL
Visit site
ekiddie said:
as wat u all had said... it's just a summon that we will receive from traffic police, rite... need not to get the car over to JPJ for inspection and tearing it off, rite...

hehe... okie then... break the rules! hahaaaaaaaa!!!

mr_freak, u din remove urs, rite... OR did them ask u to remove de illegal tint?

;)
no i didn't remove it cos the police that summon me himself also said: "sape tak suka cermin gelap kan?" with a smile too,hahahaha. and he himself said that if he was there alone then can settle but can't that day cos of ops gelap

:smile:

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
2zzge said:
i just stopped by a pajero police

rasuah RM250 for my tinted if not he will bring my car to balai...and jpj check....all about RM2000
cant bargain at all
what kind of authority is that? traffic police? ordinary police? or JPJ police? ( but JPJ wont receive bribe, sure die 1 ) . i tink its traffic peronda, wiht many ppl inside.. correct? too much le that amount, u din less from them.. have tactics one.. but 1st u muz not " lan c " with them.

kemm

Nov 18, 2004
Sri D'sara
www.sync-rnd.com
guys.. I have a trick to share with you guys.. works for me a few times..

When u got stopped by any polis, try to settle with reasenable cash. other wise ask them to give u saman. I don't have any frens to get discount, so what I do is:
Few days after u got saman, write a rayuan letter to the responsible polis station.s ay la it's ur first time offence or ur a student.. kesian laa tadak duit blah blah blah.. then you buy a money order, wang pos or anything (discounted price, how much u can afford to pay for it la) then just post it to the station.

I've done this 5 times oredi and it worked. these COPS probably take any amount to settle. diorang pun susah kalu tak ambik, must return back one. u can check the money order have been cashed or not at post ofis. if cashed already, that mean they accept ur rayuan. hehehe

I mean't to say give reasonable amount to settle la.. RM300 saman maybe u can give RM150 or RM100. depends laa if too low maybe they will reject laa.

Hope this helps!

facelift

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
2zzge said:
no money go for heavy tint for what?
I thought the darkest tinted is the cheapest. Cos they dont have much of the UV protection or anything

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
no no it will be the most expensive after half year

bribe too many times

vtecD

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
ahahha,
my window oso black 110% tinted..
only the rear windscreen and rear door ...

luckily i managed to get away wif cops..for 3 timess olredi...!!
never given any bribes or what so ever...

but now i go to work at 645am..just to avoid traffic police...
early morning no police on the road..except jaga traffik light...hehehehe..

but on way back home from work..
i roll down my rear door window..then just gamble go home...

work at bangi..staying in ampang...:D

2zzge

500 RPM
Aug 2, 2005
kl
u tint rear windscreen and rear door nothing wan

front cannot only

i tint front back ....tint all 100%

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i would like to know it took how long for the new clutch to completely have grip? izzit after the new installation ..i rev my car the clutch will worn out?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience