Calling the people with E-manage on their 20v.

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

AE100PRO

Known Member
Jul 11, 2006
i also have poor fc for my svt....whats the best way to drive it arround?

vvti activate at how many k rpm?

NA_Lover

Known Member
Jul 19, 2008
Guys guys!

I found out whats wrong with my BT.

There are a string of sensors which include the intake air temp sensor and exhaust.

Mine must have experienced some sort of jolt during installation of the extractor and intake.

My foreman replaced both these items and now fuel consumption is much better, albeit still unable to get 12km/liter. Was really lucky that we managed to find the parts at a chop shop.

After several days of driving, i calculated an average of around RM0.40 per km. Which is much much more of an improvement over my previous fuel consumption rating!

Anyways, was also doing some research on the 3S-GE.
2Old, how to masuk the BEAMS engine ah? Looks like a rear wheel drive only engine. Is there a FF model?

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Guys guys!

I found out whats wrong with my BT.

There are a string of sensors which include the intake air temp sensor and exhaust.

Mine must have experienced some sort of jolt during installation of the extractor and intake.

My foreman replaced both these items and now fuel consumption is much better, albeit still unable to get 12km/liter. Was really lucky that we managed to find the parts at a chop shop.

After several days of driving, i calculated an average of around RM0.40 per km. Which is much much more of an improvement over my previous fuel consumption rating!

Anyways, was also doing some research on the 3S-GE.
2Old, how to masuk the BEAMS engine ah? Looks like a rear wheel drive only engine. Is there a FF model?
Congrats to you for solving your problem, bro. I think RM 0.40/km is reasonable for the BT auto; mine's about the same.

The FR version you mentioned is found on the Altezzas. The FF version is either from the Celica ST202/3 (red top) or the Caldina (black top).

The red top looks like this:

& the black top looks like this:

However, the black top has about 10 ps less than the red one. The red one has a claimed 200 ps@ the flywheel.

So it'll probably be quite similiar with your SR20VE.:biggrin:

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
aiks.. chg topic already ka?
from e-manage > fuel consumptop > 3SGE ? kekekekke....:)

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
aiks.. chg topic already ka?
from e-manage > fuel consumptop > 3SGE ? kekekekke....:)
:laugh: true, true, my apologies for running off topic but then again, it's also considered as other options mar...

dragg_91

Known Member
Apr 29, 2008
all playing emanage nowadays luu~~~~ so fast already... sigh.. :biggrin:
Stop disturbing other people thread, you cow! DAmn cun see this thread, then suddenly see you name strait no mood! Go away now, sooo soooo!

teztozterone

Known Member
May 18, 2006
Hey guys, I maybe joining the BT family soon... May I chip in? :biggrin:

I just want to ask, how much gain in hp and torque have you all got? To those who already have emanage fitted to their BTs, compared to a stock BT...

Cheers guys :)

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Hey guys, I maybe joining the BT family soon... May I chip in? :biggrin:

I just want to ask, how much gain in hp and torque have you all got? To those who already have emanage fitted to their BTs, compared to a stock BT...

Cheers guys :)
Hi teztozterone,

Mine's auto trans & I only managed to squeese 8 ps on wheel with the blue e-manage. As you may have read the earlier posts, the gain on the MT's probably a little bit more but overall, it's should be save to say, no more than 15 ps on wheel max if the engine bone stock with no mods, I guess.

teztozterone

Known Member
May 18, 2006
Hi teztozterone,

Mine's auto trans & I only managed to squeese 8 ps on wheel with the blue e-manage. As you may have read the earlier posts, the gain on the MT's probably a little bit more but overall, it's should be save to say, no more than 15 ps on wheel max if the engine bone stock with no mods, I guess.
Thanks for sharing your experience bro :)
Anyone else care to share about your whp increases once installed with emanage?

=)

Wanna ask, a stock BT's whp is around what region?

Thanks bros and taikors.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Thanks for sharing your experience bro :)
Anyone else care to share about your whp increases once installed with emanage?

=)

Wanna ask, a stock BT's whp is around what region?

Thanks bros and taikors.
You're welcome.

A stock BT MT should produce about 120-130 ps @wheel.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
wwoo....if like dat..i think i wanna to install 1 la bro yau...hehehe...
got a cheap2 1 x?
Good for you, bro. New e-manage (blue version) + installation & dyno tune is about RM 1450 in Sunway, if I'm not mistaken.

Used ones are around RM 5/800. Then installation + dyno tuning will cost you about RM 350.

So, IMHO, unless you get it around RM 500, the it's worthy. If not, might as well go for a new one with warranty, at least. If 2nd hand one, pakai2 2 weeks then konk...:flute:

t-la

1,000 RPM
May 10, 2005
secret place
how much Hp should BT produce after installing Emanage? let say all part is stock.
all stock....
a healthy 4ag with minor mod e.g aftermarket extractor + whatever tailpipe & open pod should logically produce 130 whp plus minus.

advise: dont expect so much pony...

glanza

Known Member
Nov 2, 2005
kl/kelate
is it possible to get one tuning which produce more torque n save fuel at same time.. many people cannot afford ultimate la huhu..

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
is it possible to get one tuning which produce more torque n save fuel at same time.. many people cannot afford ultimate la huhu..
Actually I don't really get what you mean, bro. If you can't afford the Ultimate, you can always go for the older blue version mar. It's about half the Ultimate's price.

:listen: Heck, I too can't afford the Ultimate, that's why I only bought the blue one.

Or are you trying to say tuning without an e-manage ?:confused:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, looking for any bodyshop that can do chassis realignment on a classic car. it's drivable, and I don't mind the location if the job quality is good and the price is fair. Only a caveat, the shop must have a chassis alignment jig as I suspect one of the framerails is tweaked upwards.

Any suggestion is welcome.

A chassis alignment jig looks like below (it can be a china copy/another brand as long as it can align the framerails for me)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience